BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A message from the street shouting, "KEEP AN EYE ON ME," in stand-out white and black. Inside is a combination of colors, both audacious and different, designed to bring out your inner urban artist. A shimmering pale pink to bring light under the brow; a hard city grey for lining or creating a smoky eye; a flash of orange, a duo of pinks to brighten up the evening cityscape. It's all there; on the street.

Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I love the packaging of this product. it is one of my favorite kits. It is creamy and buttery also it glides on like you snuggling in a blanket. I really love this product. I would not to recommend the black eyeshadow because it is very pigmented and if you mess up. Everyone can see your mistake. The orangey color is very unique. When you put it on your skin. It is kind of a pinker red. But color pink color in this palette is really matte on my skin. The tan can be used as a setting powder or a neutral bronzer. The lighter shade of pink is very flawless and show'd off your skin in the summertime. All these colors blend together really nice and are very pigmented. I love the quote on the front of the package. It is very cute. When i first saw it. I had to have it. It does ring up to thirty to forty dollars. But i think it is a nice little treat after working or having a hard day.I would'nt recommend this to you if you have oily skin because it doesn't glide on as much. But still very pigmented and you should go get it and tell me your whole experience.
Kyana D.
Kyana D.
Levittown , PA
The color pay off is incredible! Very nice on the go makeup pallete. Minimal fall out which is amazing. I have brown eyes also can wear my blue contacts and everything looks great all together
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
Excellent palette I really like its colors are excellent for casual and sophisticated looks, I recommend this palette its pigmentation is fantastic.
Karisa K.
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Definitely recommend! Super pigmented and lots of pretty colors!! Love mine!!!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Empezando por el pack a ging, me parece muy incomodo, las sombras son pequeñas y estan situadas como un mosaico, para mi eso es muy incomodo, poca cantidad, calidad precio carisisisismas, creo que se puede encontrar paletas mucho mas baratas, mas bonitas y con diseño mas comoda.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Cabo Frio
Amei demais, pode misturar as cores na sua maquiagem e fazer cada coisa linda, amei o produto, gente imagina só as maquiagens e as sombras maravilhosas usando essas cores e podem por duas delas numa só maquiagem, eu quero muito pra poder aprovar e poder recomendar para outras pessoas.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This palette looks gorgeous! Has anyone tried these pigments out on a deeper skin tone? If so, what were your thoughts?
ANDREZA L.
ANDREZA L.
Lindas cores, da pra fazer uma maquiagem com um olhar marcante.:)
Necesariamente el producto esta bien pero al parecer puede venir una paleta para noche y día y los colores pueden ser mejores
member-a764c90da
member-a764c90da
Quito ecuador
Es un producto muy bueno