BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent introduces a limited edition Couture Palette inspired by Mon Paris. The eyeshadow palette is composed of five colours embodying the inspirations of YSL Couture, played out through a contemporary chromatic scale. The palette is designed with perfect proportions and the high concentration formula allows for all effects within one palette. Suitable for all skin types. 5g see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Couture Mon Paris Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I have this in 2 different color blocks and I love them both! The shimmer shadows are so creamy and pigmented and the lighter shades seem powdery but go on and blend nicely! This was my first time trying this brand and I loved the product I highly recommend for anyone wanting to try something new. Especially if you love eyeshadow " in 3 reviews
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I️ love how pigmented and glittery this eyeshadow pallet by YSL Beauty is! I️ received I️t last year as a Christmas present and I️ have been using I️t for special occasions and night outs ! It’s extremely pigmented and glittery so I️ always use an eyelid base/ primer to make sure the glitter doesn’t fly all over . My favorite lid primer to use with this eyeshadow pallet is the Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer ! I️ highly recommend this pallet for special party makeup looks 😍 work the value! Long lasting eyeshadows !
Nadia H.
Los Angeles
I purchased this eyeshadow palette in "Rosy Glow." I decided to buy this product after one of the make up artists at Nordstrom used one of the rosy shadows on me. I loved the rosy undertones of the palette. But after attempting to use all of the shades, I found that the shadows aren't very pigmented. It took several layers to get the shadow to show.

The colors are lovely, but for $60 (before tax), I would have liked for the shadows to be easier to apply!
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
I adore collecting these limited editing YSL shadow compacts. This one is very pretty with the satin front and 3D ribbon on the front . The shadow formula is great and I love that each quad gives a few awesome looks. These are worth every penny as they're quality shadows in gorgeous packaging. Love these!
Loren M.
Overrated. Dry. Bad pigmentation. Does not blend easily at all. Goes bad quickly. Flaky. YSL is one of the most overrated beauty brands I have ever used. They are just selling their name, not good products.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Aerin M.
I absolutely love this palette ! My eye color is green, so it very hard to find shades that pop! But this did! It is pricey but it is YSL ! This stayed on over 12 hours , I am going to purchase again!
erika C.
Pretty smooth velvety shadows .. They are so beautiful on the eyes I love theses shadows and cannot wait to purchase another one! You can purchasenth ewe at Sephora or Nordstrom online
Jennifer C.
I bought this the very first day it was available at Nordstrom. I absolutely love this #eyeshadow palette. #YSL makes the best products. The eyeshadows go on easily. I use the black as eyeliner and it lasts all day long! I highly recommend it!
Rimini S.
This Palette is so beautiful. Gold casing with the YSL logo stamped and full mirror once opened; it's what every girl wants in her handbag. The palette itself lays out 5 colours for you to use. I went for the blue shades and they are so pigmented with glitter and pack really well. I purchased this at duty free for €19 which retails in the uk for £43! - so I grabbed a bargain there!
Tia S.
Sharon, ON
Beautiful palette filled with different shades of pink. The eye shadows are full of shimmer🖤and is so gorgeous on your eyes.💖💖💖 Yves Saint Laurent Couture Mon Paris Eyeshadow PaletteYves Saint Laurent Couture Eye Shadow Palette
Briana S.
How does this compare to the other palettes they have?
glow k.
England
Hey guys is there any mattes in this? Or are they all shimmery