Yves Saint Laurent Couture Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Halyna K.Yves Saint Laurent Couture Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Halyna K.Yves Saint Laurent Couture Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Halyna K.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing YSL’s new liquid liner, Couture Eyeliner. The extra slim felt tip allows you to draw the perfect line, every time.

Its smudgeproof, long-wear formula glides onto the lid with high color intensity, leaving a flawless matte finish that is smooth and fast drying. Enriched with a triple lash growth complex, Couture Eyeliner nourishes and strengthens lashes giving you care and comfort with every application.

Ashley S.
Review for: 3 Green, 1 Deep Black more...
I love this green liquid eyeliner, it has a shimmery look and really stands out while making you makeup pop
Halyna K.
East Hanover, NJ
He fell in the heart
Comfortable applicator, pigmented texture, excellent resistance and beautiful sparkles in the sun.
Quickly to apply an arrow that you can adjust to infinity. Nothing breaks, no floats.
💋 Tint 02, deep brown with sparks.
💞 I will say for sure, this is one of the most convenient and best, LIQUID LINERS that I encountered. Gel does not count, I love them and so much.
hhhhh b.
My friend recommended this to me and I m so thankful . Brush is soooo precise for the lining and the color and finish is just perfect. I replaced the rimmel liner I was using with this one.