Yves Saint Laurent Couture Kajal 3-In-1 Khol Eyeliner  uploaded by Giselle  G.Yves Saint Laurent Couture Kajal 3-In-1 Khol Eyeliner  uploaded by Nitza  R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A three-in-one eyeliner with khol and smokey eye shadows. Couture Kajal- 3-In-1 Khol Eyeliner is an ultra-pigmented and versatile, 12-hour wear formula. Featuring an innovative couture kajal, this pencil's ultra-creamy and blendable texture glides on smoothly and precisely. Create fine to thick lines, drawing along the waterline or the exterior of the eye for liner looks that steal the show. You'll never need to sharpen this eyeliner its unique shape allows its point to always be perfectly sharp.

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Washington, DC
These kohl liners are decent I have mine in green, I bought it at Nordstroms over the holidays. As with all YSL products the packaging is amazing. However I don't feel like the pigmentation is there fort the price.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Springfield, MA
A little pricey but it is totally worth it. The formula goes on so smooth it's almost like butter. Absolutely love this brand
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Edwards, CO
Love love love! Would love to try it again! Would make a perfect wi g that lasted hours! Buy buy buy! Worth the price!
Monica T.
Monica T.
granada hills
First , I love this brand . It's truly a really good one and worth buying . You won't regret it. It's easy to apply .
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Love how creamy the eyeliner is just not how hard it is to apply. I always get it all over my hand
Emily M.
Emily M.
Austin
This is beautiful and easy to use.  The liner can be manipulated to be a clean line, or easily smudged for a smoky look.  It's luxurious and beautiful and I love it very much. I have sensitive eyes and skin and sometimes have trouble with liners or mascara. Not the case with YSL ever. Love this brand and I highly recommend this product.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
My day is incomplete without putting on kajal. I love how defined this is and works best to highlight my eyes. It's smudge free and lasts all day long. I love how moist and smoothly it glides without any extra effort
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I got 2 of the 4 colors YSL introduced, though Sephora only seems to only carry the black. All four shades are gorgeous! Kajals are meant to be applied sideways, not with the tip. That's why they don't need sharpening. They're also softer and easier to smudge than most liners, creating an easy smoky eye. Indeed, a proper kajal bleeds a little, an effect some like and others don't. These don't wear 12 hours on me but they do wear a good 8 or 9 and beautifully. The colors are richly pigmented and deep, but are best smudged with a brush and not worn as a line (they will smudge a little regardless). I am very impressed that these do wear longer than many kajals I've tried in the past. I bought 2 and am considering getting the other 2. But I'm a huge kajal fan and great ones can be hard to find. Not everyone will love these. But for fans of a simple smoky eye, these are great. In the video I discuss the product but it's also a tutorial in how to use it.
Callie G.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
One of my favorite eye liners. Long lasting and actually shows up. It's very easy to apply and I use this product every day. It's a little expensive but definitely worth spending a bit more for it. It's cool.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Clayton, CA
Really great true black liner for the waterline, to tightline, or to smoke out! I have pretty watery eyes and this didn't transfer after I set it with a black eyeshadow. Definitely would recommend for a splurge product. I got this in a gift set with a YSL lipstick and the Black Opium perfume and love it all.
Viridiana v.
Viridiana v.
San Jose, CA
Where can i buy This eyeliner?!