Yves Saint Laurent Couture Eye Primer Fair uploaded by Lucri I.Yves Saint Laurent Couture Eye Primer Fair uploaded by Daniela M.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #81 in Eyelid Primer

YSL Couture Eye Primer. COLOUR AMPLIFYING AND SETTING EYE SHADOW BASE. COUTURE EYE PRIMER is our new long-lasting and non-greasy base which unifies the colour of the eyelids and illuminates. When applied over COUTURE EYE PRIMER, eye shadow stays in place all day long and its colour looks amplified. It doesn t crease, or move and the result is intensified. A powerful makeup base that stays fresh in a range of shades. Worn alone, COUTURE EYE PRIMER offers a perfect, sophisticated nude eye look, with luminous and natural tones. APPLICATION ADVICE: STEP 1Start by applying from the inner corner of the eyelid outwards. Apply with YSL brush N°8 or simply your finger. STEP 2Continue spreading the primer until you reach the outer corner of the eyelid. WEAR:- ALONE for a perfect nude eye look OR- APPLY EYE SHADOW ON TOP of the couture eye primer for long wear and intensified colour. Benefits; Uniformity: Evens out the colour of the eyelids Intensity: Intensifies Eyeshadows ColourLong wear: Up to 16-hour wear*No migration: No Creasing*Selfassessment 60 women All skin types. see more...

• How much more pigments do the colors show with this primer? 1 Answers
  • Does it coverup morning baggy eyes? is it easy to apply?1 Answers
  • Dose this have a shimmer? Looking for one without shimmer and or ...2 Answers
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I am a self-professed primer junkie, so when I spotted this on my latest YSL shopping trip, I grabbed it without hesitation. I have slightly hooded eyes (51-years-old), and I wasn't initially thrilled. Interestingly enough, once the product warms up on your skin, it sinks in nicely but leaves a light shade of color behind. I used it with my Tarte Amazonian clay shadow collection, and the colors went on smoothly and blended without being patchy. It lasted all day for me, and I will definitely keep this on my repurchase list.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This product really helps the pigment in my eyeshadows pop, goes on super smooth And soft. His helps to keep the shadow and liner in place all day and it does a great job. Worth the price, will purchase again and I would recommend to anyone.
Ally S.
This stuff is actual HEAVEN! Its my favorite primer by far. Its absolutely gorgeous and you feel like you are rubbing gold that an angel gave you from heaven on your face!! :D Its got a subtle but blissful smell and is highly highly highly recommended! LOVE IT!!
This product is amazing! I put it on right before I do my makeup and it makes my makeup last all day! It also doesn’t feel cakey. If you’re thinking about getting this, it is definitely worth the money!!
joanna d.
Fabulous in so many ways! Doesn't crease on me which is something I love about this! I have oily eye lids and this actually allows me to be oil free, keeps my eyeshadow out together throughout my day and allows my colors to pop and look fabulous!👍
Bobbi B.
I'm surprised by the negative reviews- I've tried a bunch of shadow primers (UD, Nars, Dolce&Gabbana, Mac Painterly) and this one is my favorite! I like it because it brightens up my eyelids and disguises the red discoloration, making my eyes the perfect blank canvas for whatever colors I want to wear! It's also helps the shadow stay on all day and doesn't feel drying in my eyes. I apply it with my fingers :)
Jessica V.
I love this eye primer from YSL! It's evens out my eyelids so I can have a nice even canvas for my eyeshadows! It's pigmented so it's like a base for you eyes. The eyeshadows go on beautifully and so smoothly on top of this. It really makes them appear more pigmented and it helps the eyeshadows so that it can last longer.
Stephanie S.
I typically do not care for eye primer. (long story) However- this product has changed that..and for the better!! I'm able to wear this all day with no problems. Nothing irritating my eyes!!! That's huge. It's holds everything in places..No caking and creasing. Most definitely worth the price. I've purchased this product a few times s8nce I was introduced to it.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
Hey guys!
So I love this eye primer. This product has a tint to it and I am an olive skin tone. I use this on shadows that I want to make pop. When using regular shadows I apply the one that compliments my skin more but n areas I want an extra pop it works great! I use it kind of like a white base
Kayte W.
Dickson, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer! Not enough people talk about it. It never creases and doesn't dry up and flake off my lids.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
Dose this have a shimmer? Looking for one without shimmer and or glitter.
Nicole P.
Does it coverup morning baggy eyes? is it easy to apply?
Does anyone have the ingredients list ?
Belinda C.
How much more pigments do the colors show with this primer?