BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This is one of the Cinema perfume editions, created in 2006 as a limited version. It is dedicated to relaxation in a sunny day and fresh, sea air. The floral-oriental Cinema Festival refreshes with citrusy notes of sparkling lemon and tangerine, and fondles with gentle sweetness of almond blossom. The heart includes Tahiti flower, Sambak jasmine and amarilis, while the base is very sensual, with warm notes of white musk, amber and gentle vanilla. The bottle was designed by Line Vautrin and is a real trophee for collectors, with sun in the middle and a round inscription Yves Saint Laurent on the back.

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This has some nice citrus and vanilla notes to it that I really enjoy. I am picky and fussy with perfumes at times because I am smell sensitive and prone to headaches. Also, I don’t care for overly sweet or floral scents either. This perfume is a nice and fairly light perfume that I certainly enjoy from time to time!
Sarah G.
This perfume smells wonderful. When you first put it on. I don’t feel the smell stays on you very long. It’s in great packaging. For the price I feel you could find a better fragrance for your money.
Tierney W.
Norristown, PA
I've been wearing this scent for the past 5 years and it never gets old to me. There's sophistication and the feeling of being a woman when it comes to this scent. It's not overpowering and has lasting power. It's a beautiful scent that I hope never goes away. I've received many compliments when I wear this scent.
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
Such a great buy, I even got my mother in law wearing it. Smells wonderful, will repurchase. Strong enough to smell wonderful, light enough to not be ridiculously over powering. Definitely would recommend.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Received a bottle for my anniversary if smell so good I get a lot of compliments from all of my friends and family. it was expensive bought from macys.
Evette T.
Alvord, TX
Great smell for everyday. Lovely smell that last all day long. A great staple for every womans fragrance supply.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Karla V.
Garden City, KS
This one is a must have! Its my favorite its one that I go get before I run out! I recommend it.
Vanessa A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this perfume smells so wonderful this product is definitely a must have for every girl
Joimira T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
AMO profundamente los productos de YSL, aunque CINEMA FESTIVAL D´ETE es una fragancia intensa creo que es apropiada para llamar la atención, para que cuando entres a algún lugar TODOS volteen a verte.