Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Antonica T.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #91 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Glamorous, seductive, startling. Cinéma, a floral sophisticated and original enough for a starring role. Morning blooms open in a fresh accord, shimmering with cyclamen, almond and Clementine. Middle notes of amaryllis and Sambac jasmine then lead the way to depth and mystery, where amber, white musk and vanilla take a brilliant turn. Set-lighting-inspired crystal flacon with gold stopper.

ALCOHOL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). AQUA (WATER). LINALOOL. LIMONENE. ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. CITRONELLOL. TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE. BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL. GERANIOL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. COUMARIN. BENZYL SALICYLATE. CITRAL. BENZYL BENZOATE. BENZYL ALCOHOL. FARNESOL. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. ISOEUGENOL. METHYLPARABEN. CI 15985 (YELLOW 6). CI 19140 (YELLOW 5). CI 60730 (EXT. VIOLET 2). "4YR01-1".

• I'm new on influenster and have heard great things about ...1 Answers
  • I want to try this one1 Answers
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Smells blissful. Sprays the right amount. Costly but worthy. Lasts all day. Perfumes are worth the investment and change your whole look and how you feel. Besides, it never hurts to smell so good. Highly recommend
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
This was a gift, and I love it! The bottle is nearly empty but looks so good on my dressing table! The smell sticks around for a long time, but isn't overwhelming.
Shelby S.
Port Orchard , WA
I’m craving a new perfume so bad! I’ve been wanting to explore YSL perfumes for so long! I have friends who wear the brand and I ask almost every time I smell it! Intoxicating! Hoping I get this in my stocking this Christmas!
Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I've tried multiple fragrance by the brand, yet this is become my ultimate fragrance. The scent is floral and fruity, and combination of my two favorite scents. Long lasting, bit will last longer when applied with a barrier.
Roxana S.
Meriden, CT
one of my favorite perfumes. A sweet and soft smell that last much longer than others. As well as a soft but noticeable scent all day long. A bit on the pricey side but worth the buy and last a long time .
elle s.
An amazing perfume, sadly it's really hard to find in the states. The bottle is beautiful, the fragrance itself is a floral with vanilla undertones. For a higher end perfume the price isn't too bad, found it for around $70. If you're looking for a new original perfume try this out.
Baraa A.
Nashville, TN
it’s an amazing brand great quality and I absolutely love this product definitely go out and get it to try but to me this brand has better but this is still so good without a doubt go out and buy it and try did ur sekfc
Angelina G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have Marc jacobs Daisy Perfume And I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and lasts for a very long time! The packaging for Marc jacobs perfumes are so beautiful and different! I love them!
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my perfume, I've tried tones of them but this definitely has that something, it has a smell that is so classy so serious but it a perfect kind of way, and with a fresh touch! Perfect for a night out with the girls! I always get complements when I used it so I'm sure you will too! Definitely a must try!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
YSL does not disappoint when it comes to fragrances! This divine smell is just wonderful. To me this is a light scent that works year round! It lasts all day so one spritz is all you need! The formula is A+ and doesn't need to be changed at all!
Melina B.
I'm new on influenster and have heard great things about this perfume and would love to try it! How does this work? Looking forward to trying this special scent! Thank you!
Rî M.