BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

White Peony, Mimosa, Cyclamen, Tangerine, Jasmine, Amber, White Musks, Amaryllis, French Vanilla see more...

Jennifer R.
California City, CA
Love this perfume a little goes a long way, when ever I go somewhere I get compliments on what perfume I'm wearing and I even bought one for my mom
Justina T.
Aliquippa, PA
I loved this fragrance. It has a very strong long lasting smell. How ever I wouldn't repurchase due to the high price
kelly h.
Mentor, OH
yep smells like cat per. it a fav but no more fish influenza minor no more nope not st sll
Desiree W.
Lebanon, PA
Great scent that lasts all day. Definitely not overbearing but grabs people's attention
Raven J.
London
This stuff smells grate I always get grate complement when I am wearing it and get asked where I bought it I recommend this to anyone
Rashin W.
It's smells ok not my favorite. It to strong for me but I have lot friends who use it and they love it
AshLey M.
Calgary
Beautiful smell and amazing quality can smell it from far away has amazing smell to it
Sara H.
dhaka, bangladesh
This is one of my favorite perfume. a little bit goes a long way.. smells amazing and feminine. lasts for a long time. I can smell it on myself even the next day. perfect for a date night.