Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros uploaded by Jesus C.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #23 in Body Sprays for Him

A frank and liberated masculinity. A daring and modern reinterpretation of the KOUROS universe. The BODY KOUROS man takes care of his body, likes to provoke and play on his sexy, sensuous and very masculine image. The freshness of Eucalyptus contrasts with the spirituality of Incense smoke. The provocative blend of Chinese Cedar and Mace gives way to Benzoin and Camphor Wood which envelope the skin in divine warmth.

Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Good perfume, soft smell with good attachment. Beautiful packaging and color. Easy to use. Quality product with good price. I indicate these products and would buy again. I bought it at Macy's with a great discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chand B.
Absolutely the most sexy scent on a man. This smell is masculine yet sweet to show off the sensitive side. This smell lures in anyone who catches a whiff of it. 5/5 would recommend to anyone and everyone. I even like to use it myself!
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Bought this for my husband, and almost changed my mind because it is a little bit pricey. This was the first time he had ever used it, and he loves it. It stays on all day unlike other colognes. Happy husband, happy wife!
Laura C.
St petersburg , FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
DANIELLA G.
This is the sexiest fragrance ever! I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it but I love it more. It smells incredible and when he wears it I swear i fall in love a little more. Best male fragrance ever!
Sergio C.
pomona
Love this cologne very relaxing smell very unique and versitile! Totally recommend this for those who like relaxing scents that smell and calm you at the same time.
Savannah H.
I bought this for my hubby for his birthday, it was my first time buying him a new scent, he usually wears axe body spray but, he is in total love with this, it smells very masculine & clean, I love it when he puts it on after a shower, I can smell it all through the house, my absolute fave, highly recommend.
liliana m.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this fragrance for my husband. He loved it because it is a very long lasting fragrance. I like it better than other colognes because of its long lasting power and the smell is not over powering. Bought it at macys I would re-purchase again.
Rusbery H.
I got my boyfriend is cologne and he LOVESSS IT!!. It is absolutely irresistible, unique smell. Just give it a shot. I'm not sure what the reviewer who mentioned coconut was experiencing, but coconut is not at all what I notice from this fragrance. It's sweet, woody, and a little bit spicy.
Ana O.
This cologne is super sexy. Its masculine but without being too bold. The design is a bit robust which fits the fragrance. It is really unique and you will not smell like everyone else. Alternatives would be something else but he same brand. They make the best cologne
Megan K.
Is this a good product???
Jane D.
Can it be worn for different ages?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product great for skin??
Jasmine M.