Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté

A radiant and luminous blush with two colors and textures in one.

A blush and highlighter that provides contouring and achieves a vibrant glow. Featuring “color light prism" technology, this makeup offers balanced consistency between how the blush looks and the application result. The higher saturation of color pigments offers intense color payoff, and the extra thin particles give a natural and buildable look. The Mother of Pearl color offers intense, "light" radiance, while the emollients leave a perfect, silky finish.

How To Apply:

The two shades can be applied together, or separately. Use the main shade for color and center highlighter for sculpting and an extra glow. Best used with the YSL Blush Brush.

How is the pigment? I would love to try this out!
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté!
Review for: 4 Baby Doll
Gives the perfect blushing glow. Its a little too pink for me, especially during the summer, but in the times that I'm going for a little more pink, it's perfect! I love wearing it under a setting spray so it stays a little longer, but still looks good if I don't use it!
Brentwood, CA
Review for: 2 Seductrice
I love how consistent the color of this blush is. It's pigmented, but not too overwhelming, which is perfect. Although it's pricy, it's quite worth it and I'd have to say this is one of my favorite blushes I own.
New Iberia, LA
I do like the powder blushes. Beautiful colors. Sheer but buildable formula, which allows people to go as sheer as they want, or as loud in color as they want. Blends well, and applies easily. ❤
Review for: 1 Singuliere
Idk. . I really don't know how I feel about this set. I mean, it is pretty and the colours look good, but I think it's just too cool for my skin, so when I use it, it blends with contour leaving me with two cheek-size brown spots on my face. Also, it fades away quite fast.
Pollock, LA
Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté uploaded by Courtney M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the shade #9, and it’s my favorite blush at the moment. It stays all day and blends effortlessly too. I like how it’s not super pigmented like an eyeshadow is supposed to be. The packaging is also luxurious
Toms River, NJ
Review for: 5 Favorite
Huge fan of the packaging and coloring. Love everything about this brand and this particular product. I have very fair skin and this worked very well for me. Nice shimmer.
Gainesville, FL
I purchased this from Sephora and I am so glad I did. I ended up getting it in color 8. First I love pretty much almost every YSL product I have ever gotten, and this is no exception. I love the color it gives my face, I love how soft and blendable it is and I love the packaging. I am considering getting a few more (colors colors 9 and 5). I can highly recommend this product!
Rockaway Park, NY
1,030 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 6 Passionnee
I had a Macy’s gift card a while back and recently when I went to the mall I thought why not try it out some high end Cosmetics. I came across this blush and loved the color. I got to try it on and I knew I had to have it. It is very expensive for a blush $48, but I had the gift card so I purchased it. Very nice packaging, looks really expensive. Great pigment goes on silky smooth, absolutely love it ❤️
E Liverpool, OH
It's really pretty but for the price, and being really obsessed with makeup, there's a million other blushes that I would recommend over this. It does seem to stay on for a long time but so does Mac for half the price. When it's on, it's not bad but I wouldn't say it's worth the money at all.
Tacoma, WA
LOVE IT! usually i have to apply my blush a few times throughout the day but this i apply once and im good for the rest of the day, i love this blush and thankful for trying it