BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent BLUSH VARIATION combines two textures, matte and iridescent, that blend together to highlight the cheekbones with a veil of color. The exclusive formula, which contains self-adapting pigments, catches all the intensity of light and transforms it into a vibrant source of color.

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
  • How can I et a voxbox do I have to ulock everything?1 Answers
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I personally am not a huge blush fan but this one is cute and lasts all day. I bought it at Macy's and I think it was around $25.00. I thought maybe I didn't like blush because I only bought cheap brands. This one did help me change my mind about blush.It is cute and compact, lasts all day and is a matte finish with a hint of shine in it. Kind of like glitter.
Maddy S.
This blush is very natural looking and compliments my lighter skin tone great! If you want deep color I would try something else or you might really have to pack this on. This is very easy to blend and greatly compacted. Looks natural and flawless on skin, great for everyday wear!
vety a.
The shade I bought in peach looks very flattering on my olive skin tone. The blushes are pigmented but also buildable, no patchy whatsoever. Definitely my holy grail and would recommend this to others!
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Beautiful blush. Gorgeous packaging and soft high quality formula. Compliments light to medium skin tones and lasts all day. Buildable and soft lush pigment. True to color in packaging and comes in a large variety of shades!
Maddie K.
Renton, WA
Amazing pigmentation that applies smoothly to the skin creating a very professional look which is a completely buildable product the packaging style is very chic.
Samaida S.
this blush color it is so wort it it looks so beautiful on and it is so incredibly easy to blend as well if you are scare to try new blushes give this one a try you are not gonna regret it ! or any of the YSL blushes really they are just such an amazing formula you have to try them to believe it
Lisa C.
Leon, WV
This is my absolute favorite blush!! I can wear this year round, and I love the color combination. It provides just the right effect to make your blush look natural with just a hint of healthy glow for your cheecks.
Sandra G.
Norcross, GA
They are so soft smith and sticky very natural looking which is all I'm in for . But don't get me wrong you can build this up and it blends like a dream with the rest of my makeup it's great for everyday wear
Kathleen  A.
New Delhi , Delhi
It's expensive but so worth the shot. I used this once because my friend owns it but ever since that I've fallen in love. If I had this, i would've used it every time , I bet. The quality is awesome as expected. So buttery and creamy to apply.
Elina G.
These blushes are really good quality and nice and even th they are so expensive they still are worth the money especially if blusher is your thing
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
kemo f.
Philadelphia, PA
How can I et a voxbox do I have to ulock everything?