BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Adorn your cheeks with a sensual flush of color and light with this ultrachic compact. The two powder textures, matte and satiny, seamlessly blend to capture light and create a radiant veil of color on your cheeks. Incredibly versatile, this blush colors, contours and highlights to create any effect, from natural to glamorous. The beautifully blendable formula contains self-adapting pigments that capture and transform light's intensity into a vibrant color source that complements any complexion. Remarkably silky texture blends beautifully for buildable, custom color.

Vera G.
I love how this blush comes with 4 different shades! Some are matte finish some are shimmery which is great!! It applies smooth & the colors come out very pigmented but soft because it is buildable. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone !
Rikki G.
new york, NY
I really like everything about this product - from how it is packaged, the brush, the mirror and obviously the blush. I is a little dry so I only use it when my skin is looking very hydrated and fresh. The price is a little high for me unfortunately.
Melly s.
I purchased both Blush Radiance colors in YSL's Holiday collection and both are lovely. These blushes have a small amount of shimmer to them so for those who want no shimmer, maybe better sidestep these. Not overly shimmery so I feel fine wearing them at my age. Both are very sheer, not really dark enough to wear alone IMO but imparts a slight amount of color to boost your regular blusher and add radiance for holiday get-together. Very pretty!
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I have Blush Radiance in color 4 and find it's a little too pink for my taste. I do love the formula and the packaging, though. YSL has such a sleek, timeless look. It's a great blush, just make sure to get the right color
Neifi V.
Sun City, CA
I got this as a Christmas gift and i thought it was cute and i've heard of the brand before and new it was pricey so now i've been using this for 4 months and i really like it definitely gonna buy when im done with mine the colors are very pigmented so dont press your brush to hard a little goes a long way
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
A two-tone, satiny and matte textured blush for sculpting and highlighting the cheekbones. This textured blush captures and reflects the light to enliven cheekbones with a veil of color. Available in an array of luminous shades, Blush Radiance sculpts and highlights the cheekbones, leaving a vibrant yet soft powder finish.
Sumeja F.
I tried this product on at Macy's because the bright pink colors drew my attention. It's highly pigmented but doesn't have a shimmer or glow to it and I don't like how it feels on my skin. YSL could have done a better job.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
First I have to admit that I am a YSL addict. This blush is a perfect flush for the cheeks and would look great with any skin tone. I love the ability to customize the color to yourself.
Nitza  R.
Empaque super elegante! Los colores son hermosos pero lo q no me gusta es que tienes que aplicar varias veces para que se note el color
Gabriela T.
Nice and compact, comes with brush, and is pigmented. It ties together your makeup flawlessly, long the color selections

Amazon