BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Black Opium now comes in the Sparkle Clash Limited Collector’s Edition dressed in silver sparkles. The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Floral
Style: Addictive and Energetic
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Pear
Middle Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Orange Flower
Base Notes: Coffee Accord, Vanilla, Patchouli Essence

Kristina J.
This perfume smells rich. I get compliment after compliments on it. Purchased at Sephora. This is one of the nicest perfumes I’ve ever smelt. If you can afford this high end perfume, I recommend buying it.
Amber P.
Springfield Road, Eastbourne
I own 3 bottles of these perfumes in small medium and large and it will forever be my favourite perfume now i've found it. The bottle is gorgeous and eye catching. Lovely smell very light and fruity. Lasts ages.
Katie W.
Lychpit, Lychpit
I hate giving bad reviews but this is honestly the worst fragrance! So sickly and not something I can bare smelling for more than a second - horrible!!
Mariaa G.
My hubby bought this for for my birthday and I love the way it smells it's so addictive and makes me smell amazing