BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerYves Saint Laurent

3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray .

3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE!
Jaclyn W.
Trenton, NJ
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Jaclyn W.
OMG I love this perfume sample I got from Sephora when my original choice wasn't available. It's basically a combination of coffee (one of the most recognized scents in the world) , flowers such as jasmine (which I love), and vanilla (another favorite of mine). My only complaint is that it could be more intense for my liking. There are 3 other versions of this perfume, one of which I really want to try (the Extreme) before I purchase this one because it's more intense and also includes vanilla bourbon. I also wouldn't mind trying the Intense version which is absinthe and orange blossom.
Kortni W.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Kortni W.
This smells really great! It's floral and fruity l. A nice mixture of the two scents. Just three sprays. One on each riat and one on your neck. Last all day long!
Sia A.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Sia A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume is very beautiful, it is spicy, warm, with coffee, vanilla, white floral and fruity notes Top notes are Pear, Pink Pepper and Orange Blossom; middle notes are Coffee, Jasmine, Bitter Almond and Licorice; base notes are Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedar and Cashmere Wood.
Gabby D.
Peoria, IL
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Gabby D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Yvessaint Laurent with a good taste for sophistication, he has created this perfume that in my opinion is very sweet but without falling into the tedious, when the electrifying energy of black coffee meets the assertive femininity of white flowers.orange blossom, patchouli and cedarwood. I really enjoy this perfume i recommend.
gladdys  C.
Huntsville, MO
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by gladdys  C.
A smell that will last me a day and make me feel and smell fresh would be absolutely amazing. This scent is great in my daily active lifestyle. This is so good and smells great. I always love YSL products because its a great brand. After a long day I still smell absolutely great!
Anna  K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Anna  K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I wasn't hopeful about this fragrance but it is amazing!!! I will definitely consider purchasing!! It contains coffee, white flower and vanilla. It feels very elegant and last a long time. I am in love! Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE
Sherrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Sherrie C.
I really like this sent. It smells warm and inviting but also like I have all my s**t together. Can you really get that from a perfume? Yes, with this scent you can.
Jerrene F.
Maplewood, NJ
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Jerrene F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Black Opium By: Yves Saint Laurent has a strong powdery smell with a hint of an orange with it. This fragrance is a perfect gift item. I absolutely love how it smells.
Rachel S.
Warren, MI
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Rachel S.
I was sent a Sample, Its does smell really good...My Husband says he really likes it,I will be looking into purchasing this 🥰🖤🖤🖤
Maysaa D.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opìum Perfûme For Women 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Maysaa D.
I absolutely love ysl black opium. It is long-lasting and strong; all you need is a tiny dap. I got the couffret size because it looked so cute and I could easily carry it in my purse. Cons: As you can see in the picture, the lid black plastic is chipping off, and it makes the bottle look ugly.

Looking for your answer?