BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Monica s.
I got this as a sample in my sephora play box and I absolutely love it! It's long lasting the smell is like a vanilla smell kind of. It's hard to describe but I just know I love it and I'm heading to Sephora now to buy an actual bottle. It might be my go to perfume from now on.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
Best perfume in market, it is not intense but perfect for any party in evening or date night, packaging is very pretty, I love the base notes of coffee and orange tinge, even hubby loved it on me, I completely recommend it, it is my favorite perfume now.
Jennifer W.
This smells almost exactly like the original Black Opium, which I'm a big fan of. The only difference is that this smells a little stronger a has a slight deeper note to it. But really, it doesn't smell much different than the original.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Black Opium came to me as a sample and the smell is super long lasting. It smells like quality. The type of perfume to leave an impact when you walk in a room. I recommend you get this if you like powerful smelling perfume.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Smells really similar to the original, I fact it's hard to tell a difference. A nice, vanilla Gourmande scent that is nothing like the original Opium but much nicer in my opinion. I would opt to wear this in winter.
Addie B.
Atlanta
This perfume has an amazing scent. The price is a little too expensive for me because I wear perfume a lot so I go through a bottle pretty fast, but this one lasted longer than I expected it would. Great product!!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love this! It lasts all day, and is delightful. I suggest this to anyone. I purchased it from Sephora. I love this scent for a day and or night. I Highly recommend this to anyone! I'm excited to test out the new one.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
If I could write a good review just saying I want it. i love it. I would. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it but a couple seconds later I started to really like it. It has a bold, strong and almost bitter but sweet too? Its definitely one for some and not all. But I love it. And the name. And the bottle is amazing
Gabrielle G.
This was given to me for my birthday from my grandmother! I thought at first I wasn't going to like it but now I adore it! It makes me feel powerful and awake every time i wear it! Worth the money for sure!
Jacqueline V.
Pompano Beach, FL
The smell of this ysl perfume. It's beautiful! I always get compliments when I where it. It's my go to scent. I recommend if your in the market for a new perfume, try this beauty. You won't be disappointed.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.