BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite fragrances, has a different undertone for different people. Light floral scent without being overpowering. Lasts longer than most perfumes I’ve tried. Always get compliments when I wear it.
Wendy M.
Oxon hill, MD
Omg im so very happy to be able to try it... Im so very lucky because this fragance smell so good im in love with this Black Optium... I really can recommend this perfume 😍😗❤ love it
jessica m.
Beechhurst, NY
The smell is nice and the packaging is so pretty! Long lasting and no need to constantly re apply. Makes u smell so good throughout the day. I received this product free from influenster to try out but all opinions are my own!
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray

I am over the moon about this perfume, and this is coming from someone that can't tolerate many! I got my Black Opium at Ulta for 5x the points and it was the best chance purchase I've made in a while! The scent is so light but it lets you know it's there and lasts all day! New favorite perfume!
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
I'm in love with this scent. I went into Sephora with my daughter yesterday just to look around and stumbled on this beautiful scent. I didn't buy it this time but I really want it. It smelled so yummy and would be a very welcome addition to my perfume collection.
Ashley M.
Troy
I loved this smell and sticks with you all day and not overwhelming.  I wouldn't wear it everyday, definitely a night time fragrance. I'm a repeat user on this product and the packaging is pleasant as well. I will probably always purchase this and keep it around.
Alondra P.
San Luis, AZ
I just Recieved my YSL Black Opium complimentarty through influenster and I would say I love the smell its just perfect and in time for fall-winter. The touch of vanilla is perfect I would definitely recommend it and plan on buying the full size ❤️😍
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Okay so I got a sample of this in my ulta purchase yesterday...IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN. I need a bottle of this. And now. This stuff is expensive but I am willing to bite the bullet and purchase. The scents that are in this (black coffee acord, cedar wood, white flowers and patchouli) dont seem like they would smell great, but it is absolutely stunning. I can't wait to purchase this for when I want to smell out of this world.
Lauren F.
How gorgeous are these fragrances from @yslbeauty? I love playing with light, so this packaging was really a blast to shoot. But does what's inside live up to the sparkly exteriors?
BLACK OPIUM // Unpopular opinion time! I really (and I mean *really*) dislike the original fragrance. Full disclosure: I don't care for sweet scents to begin with, so I'm totally biased, but this one was way too saccharine and cloying. It has notes of black coffee, vanilla, and white flowers, but none of that really came through. It just hit me like a ton of sickly sweet bricks and left me with a deep headache. I don't really get why this is marketed as a 'chic, sexy lady' scent, because to me it smells like spoiled teenager. Like something Regina George would have worn at 14. HARD PASS.
BLACK OPIUM NUIT BLANCHE // This update on the original scent is a major improvement. It's still quite sweet and something I would never pick out for myself (I'm an earth and musk kinda girl), but the switch to white coffee and addition of orange blossom in the major notes makes this one lighter, fresher and infinitely more wearable. I can actually see myself wearing a light spritz of this in the wintertime.
No offense meant to all the Black Opium fans out there! Scent is such a subjective subject, and I also happen to be super sensitive and particular about it. Sweets are generally a no-go for me, but if that's you're thing, definitely check out this new NUIT BLANCHE release!
Thanks to @influenster for sending me these complimentary for testing!
emily g.
My husband surprised me with this and I fell in love with it! I love the sweet smell. I've never smelled anything like it. Kind of pricey but that's with any good perfume. It lasts all day and the scent isn't overpowering. I definitely recommend this perfume!
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.