BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Estrella C.
I love this perfume! It is my favorite! I bought it from Sephora, I had gotten it as a sample first and fell in love. The scent is sweet and long lasting. It doesn't need any improvements. I definitely recommend it!Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Aziza W.
Brooklyn, NY
So this has become my everyday fragrance. It's romantic and feminine without being too heavy. I'm normally a fan of more citrusy light perfumes but this is just perfect! On me it dries down to a powdery finish and I really enjoy that. Thank you so much Influenster!
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
I LOVE this perfume, it is one of my favorites. It smells amazing and unique! I cant think of any scents similar to it. It has hints of coffee but also a bit fruity. You only need a few sprays and it lasts all day! I am almost done with my bottle and will repurchase!
Kayla P.
New Smyrna, FL
I absolutely love this perfume! It smells so good and was definitely worth the money! It lasts all day long and I’m constantly getting asked what is the perfume I’m wearing! I have a few others that I love as well but this is easily my new favorite!
Ashton N.
Sioux Falls, SD
i got this perfume in my sephora play box and you don’t need too much of it for others to notice. a little pricey but a whole perfume would last me probably 5 years because you have to wear so little. i love the rollerball option as well!
Fafa E.
Brooklyn, NY
The best fall and winter scent out there! I have been using this for so many years and every time I put it on i receive compliments on how I smell. Its distinct enough that you can recognize it but not too strong that it puts others off.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
Really love this fragrance it’s super grown and mature I really love this scent it’s super nice it can be a bit strong on if too much is sprayed ! I really feel like 3 sprays is enough and your good to go ! It’s a very strong warm scent !
skyler B.
Jacksonville , AL
I recently purchased this fragrance from Sephora and it was amazing. I love how sweet and flirty this scent is. It is perfect to leave a lasting-impression. ;) This will definitely a product I will purchase again.
Rylie F.
This perfume smells soooo wonderful🥰 such a clean and intimate scent. Lasts me all day, absolutely love
not too pricy either!
Evangelina R.
Pomona, CA
Such a great product! I’m not too into perfumes but once I received my YSL Opium voxbox I fell in love with this perfume. The smell isn’t too powerful! I would definitely recommend for other to try it out.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.