BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Emily G.
Middleton
I have a travel spray of this scent and am definitely considering purchasing the full size. To me, it’s a heavier scent best suited for the winter months. It lasts a long time on my skin, as do most warm/spicy scents. I recommend this! Don’t let the name deter you, it smells nothing like the original Opium perfume.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Yummy 😍 this is a holy grail for some many....I do like it but I do like others more. I have a free bottles of this at home and wear it often because of the smell....I get several compliments!
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
I got a sample of this in the mail and I was hesitant to try considering I don’t really try new since I just stick with what I know. But then I did it I tried it in the next day I purchased the biggest bottle available at Sephora and I am so glad I did it smells so beautiful keeps me feeling young and just perfect.
Amazing O.
jamaica
This perfume is so good i love the way it smells and the feeling of it on my skin is fantastic. I would definitely Recommend this product to anyone that is always in a rush but wants to look and smell their best !
Monserrath O.
Charlotte , NC
I’m love with this fragrance it’s the perfect scent! Sweet and warm.
Disclaimer: I did receive this product from influence and ysl to test out. My opinion is 100% honest
Angela M.
Lake elsinore, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my newest fragrance. I originally got a sample from Sephora and it was love at first smell! I use it nearly every day now. It's a sweet smelling perfume, and the scent last all day and sometimes in the morning when I wake up I can still smell it on my skin. It's pricey, but worth it.
Daniela🌙 D.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a strong smell, great for the night. It’s floral but has some spice in it. I love the smell it’s like traveling to France, that’s how it makes me feel. Very elegant smell and totally long lasting.
Estrella C.
I love this perfume! It is my favorite! I bought it from Sephora, I had gotten it as a sample first and fell in love. The scent is sweet and long lasting. It doesn't need any improvements. I definitely recommend it!Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Aziza W.
Brooklyn, NY
So this has become my everyday fragrance. It's romantic and feminine without being too heavy. I'm normally a fan of more citrusy light perfumes but this is just perfect! On me it dries down to a powdery finish and I really enjoy that. Thank you so much Influenster!
Laura M.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
My new obsession. I loooooove love love this perfume! The smell is powerful, flirty and mysterious. Definitely a perfume to wear on a night out! I will continue buying/wearing this perfume and almost don’t want to recommend because I want it for myself!!
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.