BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Haley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am OBSESSED with Black Opium!! This perfume was part of a sampler I received and I used the included gift card to redeem the full size of this one because I loved it so much!!
Jillian D.
Princeton, NJ
This is my favorite perfume and I wear it every day in the winter. It has such a rich deep scent. I never loved perfume and then I got a sample of this from Sephora and I was hooked. I recommend anyone who is looking to spice it up to try this product! It is definitely worth the price because it lasts for a long time. You don't need more than one or two sprays!
Lynn T.
It’s one of my favorite grown up perfume. I know I sound childish but it’s really a classic grown up scent without being heavy on the floral notes. It’s more sweet and has a subtle warm vanilla scent to it. I’m probably wrong about the notes but my sense of smell as with everyone is different.

Okay just looked this specific perfume up, YSL has several Black Opium scent, the one I love is Nuit Blanche, which has notes of white coffee, orange blossom, and white musk.
Marissa J.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far my favorite perfume. Pricey but so worth it. It has a warm but sexy scent, perfect for everyday ;) the bottle is gorgeous and 1 spritz can last all day!
Maria T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It's a very distinctive scent for sure and a tad strong for me for everyday. However, I like to wear it for special occasions or a special evening out with my man.
Christye G.
Iowa City, IA
This one is fun! I feel sexy and excited wearing this one! I don’t know why. It’s a little intense. I feel more confident when I wear this one. It’s my sexy secret.
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I usually don't like very many perfumes because they give me migraines, but I really liked this one! Real talk: I got a sample of this from an instagram ad, and then I tried it on at Ulta. It has a floral-y/vanilla-y scent with just a hint of coffee that you can barely detect. If I could afford any high end perfume, this would definitely be the one I would splurge on!
Thalia C.
New York
I love the smell of this perfume it is sweet yet a bit strong which is great its not too much but not too little at the same time. It personally smells like Taylor Swifts discontinued perfume Enchanted which is good because it was my favorite perfume. I highly recommend this to people who like their perfumes sweet and not too strong.
Missy E.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
As much as I dont want alot of people to have my signature scent. I love it to much to keep it a secret. This is by far the best perfume I have ever bought in my entire life. It's the one I wear and love the most. The scent is sweet and spicy. It draws people into it. I literally have had people follow me around a room smelling me. It lasts forever. Over 48 hours on skin... on clothing such as a jacket or sweater it lasts till you wash them. Buying it was one of the best decisions of my adult life!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I originally received this free from influenster and I have been OBSESSED with it ever since. I got it (maybe) 6 months ago and I’m almost out. I will absolutely be repurchasing. It’s such a light, sweet, and flirty scent. I absolutely love it.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.