BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Imen S.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I like this purfum is it soooooo nice. I recommend it.... I love Yves saint Laurent and I love the black purfum.... love love
•Ritta_beauty R.
stockholm
This is a gorgeous parfum. The bottle is super nice and it smells so sweet. If you love sweet parfums, this one is for you.
Eleanor T.
I got a sample of this perfume a few weeks ago and kept it in my handbag, I love it and can’t wait to get the full size !
Alexandra M.
Dunbar, East lothian
One of my favorites!!! Only down fall was it ran out quite quick 😣 always my go to perfume as it just smells so lush 😍😍
Cassie S.
Scarborough , ON
MY ABSOLUTE FAVE I’m hoping I get this for Christmas! The scent is addicting. Of course expensive but worth it to me
Houdà E.
Nothing to say excellent perfume, it smells super good and his outfit is excellent i like ittttttttttt 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😆😆😍😆
Mariaa G.
My hubby bought this for for my birthday and I love the way it smells it's so addictive and makes me smell amazing
Mariaa G.
Isabella D.
Mi piace molto questo brand. Il suo profumo è misterioso e sensuale, come la pubblicità. È diverso dagli altri
Angela C.
This is a 25$ YSL fragrance.i love it .it is so cheap for a stunning perfume like This!Definitely try it !❤❤❤
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.