BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Myrthe M.
lebbeke
I love the sent! It smells fresh but also a bit mysterious (if you know what i mean) the packaging is very nice and luxurious i love it!
Krista C.
St. John's
If I could give this 6 stars I would. I love this so much!! I have so much perfume but if I go to purchase new again soon, this is it!!!
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
One of the best products
Continuous quality over time
Worth the trust of users in the world and in the Middle East
I would recommend it
Hind M.
Dubai, Garhoud
It's smell amazing, and it's long lasting too 👍, very good for a night out or big events, you don't need to replenish it all the time
Farhana A.
Love the smell however some times its over powering, however its beautifully presented in a black sleek bottle which looks amazing.
Veronica T.
Acerra
I FELL SO STRONG when I wear this Parfum, It is one of my favorite in absolute. The fragrance is very pretty and i love it.
Imen S.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I like this purfum is it soooooo nice. I recommend it.... I love Yves saint Laurent and I love the black purfum.... love love
•Ritta_beauty R.
stockholm
This is a gorgeous parfum. The bottle is super nice and it smells so sweet. If you love sweet parfums, this one is for you.
Eleanor T.
I got a sample of this perfume a few weeks ago and kept it in my handbag, I love it and can’t wait to get the full size !
Alexandra M.
Dunbar, East lothian
One of my favorites!!! Only down fall was it ran out quite quick 😣 always my go to perfume as it just smells so lush 😍😍
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.