BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Samari M.
I love Yves saint laurent black opium nuit blanche eau de parfum, it makes me feel feminine, elegant and sophisticated, an empowered woman, its smell has touches of fruit and flowers, lasts all day on my skin and does not fade the perfume, the bottle is beautiful, I'm fascinated, although It's a bit expensive, it's worth having it.
Kamilla S.
newcastle upon tyne
This perfume smells amazing! The bottle is so pretty and looks very high end. It has a lovely sweet scent. It’s also very long lasting! I use it as my night out perfume and the night after I can still smell it! Would definitely recommend, it’s such a beautiful perfume!
Fashion |.
gurgaon
Absolutely love this scent! great for evenings out or later dinner. the scent remind me of dark and sultry but classy with a hint of mysterious. I only wear when I am getting dolled up to go out in some of my best or an intimate date night.
Korry D.
brownburg-chatham
Purchased at: Sephora
BEST SMELLING PERFUME EVER. !! 5/5 recommend ! I was never one to really care about name brand perfume or let alone really wear perfume, once I tried this YSL perfume I instantly fell in love! Not too strong of a scent, just perfect!
Amanda S.
Sudbury
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I love Yves Saint Laurent in general, but this scent is both complicated and mysterious, and very feminine. I get complimented on it almost daily and highly recommend! Photo taken by myself 😁
Emily P.
Bridlington
This fragrance is amazing!! It has a really strong scent so you don’t need too much of it but it is really long lasting. The packaging is beautiful and looks perfect out on display. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Pixie G.
If you love the deliciously decadent, dark coffee notes of Black Opium but you yearn for something even more exotic, with a sensual hint of spice, to take you through the evening and into the inviting darkness, then let Nuit Blanche ensnare you in its warm peppercorn and exotic floral embrace.

The naughtier younger sister of the Black Opium family, Nuit Blanche is for the individual, she who is confident in her own skin and pushes the boundaries to create her own fantasy. Long lasting, softly sultry, this is the fragrance for opulent nights with beautiful people. Discover a new you with Black Opium Nuit Blanche 🖤
amal e.
casablanca
i like this product it was a gift from my boyfriend i love it makes me feel fresh and give me some positive energy and some self confidence i advise you to buy it
Jacinda D.
Hamiota , MB
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been one of my favourite night perfumes to date! The slightly sweet dark scent is intoxicating! The bottle is beautiful and looks marvellous on the dresser .
Paige H.
Banwell, North Somerset
My absolute favourite perfume. I’m on my third bottle of this and know it will be a continued purchase of mine. I used to be a Chanel perfume girl but have changed to YSL and don’t regret it. This sent it very fruity based but with a hint of floral. It’s not to strong, quite a subtle fragrance but it lasts long - I’ll put this on in the morning and people will comment on my perfume in the afternoon.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
Rosalina H.