BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Jenny Y.
I finally got my hands on a full bottle of this perfume, after receiving a sample of it in the mail, and let me just say, the sample does not do this perfume justice. This smells so good, that I wear it every day! This was a little pricey, but it's lasting me a very long time.
Marie P.
Oak Grove , LA
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a great product for the price. Works well with summer and winter. Has a distinct scent and well separated from other perfumes. Great for casual or formal Wear.
Bri B.
This is a beautiful perfume, perfect holiday gift if she loves floral and vanilla notes. I do have to say, as someone who is somewhat sensitive to smell, this is a little bit heavy. Obviously no one wants to be overpowered by a perfume, but tread even more carefully with this one. Aside from that note, I do think it is a beautiful scent for a date night, as it is very feminine.
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Fell in love with this scent at first smell!!! Omg this perfume is the perfect balance of warm and sweet. I absolutely adore it and am always complimented everywhere I go when I wear it. The smell is just so beautiful, delightful and long lasting! This is one of those scents I have to keep stock of.
Kadi f.
Milwaukee
I LOVE this perfume. My best friend recommended the original black opium but when I was In Sephora I smelled this one and fell in love. It's a perfect scent for fall and winter. I really love how long it lasts on the skin and mixes very well with my bodies own natural chemistry. Definitely my go to scent this winter.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm in love with Black opium. It smells so good on me,it's a perfect match for my beauty lol. I recommend it for all women.
Marlo B.
alliance, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
First off I just wanted to say that this parfume is beyond heavenly! The fragrance isn't over bearing, yet it lasts all day long. I get so many compliments on it. It's definitely a woman's go staple in her purse.
Sarah S.
Akron
Purchased at: Macy's
I got a sample of this perfume along with several others in an order this week for Macy’s. There were several YSL colognes in it, and they all smelled amazing. Because of that, I was excited to try out this perfume sample. Personally, I really don’t like it. It has a very strong floral scent to it along with what I think is a lot of vanilla perhaps. Though this isn’t something that I like in scent, I could see people that like floral smells enjoying it.
Kamilla S.
newcastle upon tyne
This perfume smells amazing! The bottle is so pretty and looks very high end. It has a lovely sweet scent. It’s also very long lasting! I use it as my night out perfume and the night after I can still smell it! Would definitely recommend, it’s such a beautiful perfume!
Fashion |.
gurgaon
Absolutely love this scent! great for evenings out or later dinner. the scent remind me of dark and sultry but classy with a hint of mysterious. I only wear when I am getting dolled up to go out in some of my best or an intimate date night.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.