BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Shanay C.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this as an birthday gift and really loved the smell! It was nice , soft and sweet came off fruity to me but i like it! Really good perfume for anyone who likes this type of smell! I do wish it could last longer though! I like that long lasting smell Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Kamilla S.
newcastle upon tyne
This perfume smells amazing! The bottle is so pretty and looks very high end. It has a lovely sweet scent. It’s also very long lasting! I use it as my night out perfume and the night after I can still smell it! Would definitely recommend, it’s such a beautiful perfume!
Fashion |.
Absolutely love this scent! great for evenings out or later dinner. the scent remind me of dark and sultry but classy with a hint of mysterious. I only wear when I am getting dolled up to go out in some of my best or an intimate date night.
Elle D.
Vancouver
This is my secondary perfume. Its very earthy, kinda spicy, sexy, almost animalistic scent. Makes me feel powerful and strong. .almost seems like it's a scent that's been around for many years cuz it's got that kinda feeling to it ..
Amanda S.
Sudbury
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I love Yves Saint Laurent in general, but this scent is both complicated and mysterious, and very feminine. I get complimented on it almost daily and highly recommend! Photo taken by myself 😁
Mily R.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this scent but I don't love it. Its a nice floral scent that is not overpowering. But it doesn't last long and I find it quite generic. I never really get compliments with this and I don't think this is anything specual.
Emily P.
Bridlington
This fragrance is amazing!! It has a really strong scent so you don’t need too much of it but it is really long lasting. The packaging is beautiful and looks perfect out on display. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Danielle M.
Fort McMurray , AB
Purchased at: Online
This is one of my favourite scents. Very different. Has scents of sweet and floral. Great packaging and bottle design and good dispenser. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the tones mentioned above.
Pixie G.
If you love the deliciously decadent, dark coffee notes of Black Opium but you yearn for something even more exotic, with a sensual hint of spice, to take you through the evening and into the inviting darkness, then let Nuit Blanche ensnare you in its warm peppercorn and exotic floral embrace.

The naughtier younger sister of the Black Opium family, Nuit Blanche is for the individual, she who is confident in her own skin and pushes the boundaries to create her own fantasy. Long lasting, softly sultry, this is the fragrance for opulent nights with beautiful people. Discover a new you with Black Opium Nuit Blanche 🖤
Jagoda L.
The best perfume on the market! Floral, but deep. Sexy and mysterious. I have never been a fan of fragrances, but this one changed my “scent life”. Seriously, give it a smell when you have a chance!
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.