BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Zoe M.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this perfume! Stays on all day and I never worry about not smelling good. It’s not overpowering or too strong which is something I always worry about. Received as a gift but would purchase with my own $$
Tenishea F.
Fresno, CA
My new favorite! If you love sweet scents, you will love this perfume too. The scent is strong, but not over whelming. After spraying a bit on my wrists and neck, I found myself smelling my wrist throughout the day. The scent lasts all-day, It's definitely worth every penny spent.
Alexandria S.
Washington, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I love the scent. It’s not overpowering just feminine and pretty. I got this as a sample and then bought the full size product. It’s very expensive but a little goes a long way. The bottle is beautiful.
Skyler B.
Waynesboro
Purchased at: Sephora
Dear god this stuff is so amazing. It smells different on everyone it smells god awful on my friend but I absolutely love this stuff. Definitely go into a Sephora and test it before you buy it but it is definitely worth it
Ines S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction.
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
I love the soft powdery woodsy scent of has. It's such a wonderful.perfume...it will last all day and give you pops of scent just whenever you least expected...its such a calming scented perfume.
Janet V.
Lompoc, CA
I think this is by far my favorite scent ❤️ it has a sweet vanilla-y scent with a spice? Idk I’m not good at explaining scents but if you haven’t tried this scent you need to. It’s a must
Stella R.
los angeles
I get so many complements on this fragrance and it lasts throughout the day! The soft sensual scent perfectly complements my body chemistry and I never feel fully dressed without it.
Ros F.
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This scent is so intoxicatingly sexy! It’s May favorite fragrance at the moment. It might change up during the warmer seasons. The scent lasts long on the skin but isn’t too strong.
Jillian D.
Princeton, NJ
This is my favorite perfume and I wear it every day in the winter. It has such a rich deep scent. I never loved perfume and then I got a sample of this from Sephora and I was hooked. I recommend anyone who is looking to spice it up to try this product! It is definitely worth the price because it lasts for a long time. You don't need more than one or two sprays!
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
Rosalina H.