BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Madison F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best smelling perfumes I’ve ever smelled. I love it. The perfect balance of sweet and masculine.
Kiara F.
Los Angeles, CA
This perfume smells like heavenly flowers lol. That’s the best way I can describe it. The scent stays on for hours.
Maeghan C.
Granite Quarry, NC
I originally meant to order a different perfume but this one came in the mail. I am obsessed. It smells fantastic!?
Alexis M.
Matawan, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A heavenly scent! I cannot get enough of it! A light sweet scent that’s exactly what I’m looking for in a perfume!
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
I love you Eva Saint Laurent black opium it smells great not too fruity but also not to musky it has a great smell
Kayla R.
I love this perfume! It's best used in the fall! It has a warm scent! It's pretty expensive but totally worth it!
Perla R.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite perfume ever. It is on the higher end with the price but with one or two sprays you’re good
i l.
Roosevelt , NY
Smells amazing last all day always a classic I love it I would recommend this perfume quality is well worth it
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Just got this for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE IT!!& such a sexy smell, more for night time I think though!
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
My every day perfume. I lalalove this stuff. It is a bit strong but not over powering and the smell is amazing.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.