BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Sammiey L.
Troy, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite perfume!!! I wear it all the time whether it’s for work, school, or just going out. It’s perfect for any situation!
Kristine S.
Kersey, PA
I got this scent for Christmas this year. I love it so much! It is earthy, sweet, sultry, and very sexy. I feel like a bada** when I wearvthis.
La'Nisha W.
Turlock, CA
This smell is everything. Not to overbearing. But when you leave the room. Your presence is definitely noticed. It’s expensive but worth it.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm more of a floral/fruity lady when it comes to perfume. I was surprised how much I liked this with subtle hints of coffee and vanilla
Genevieve M.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a good scent I loved it the second I got it! It is on the heavier side but it doesn’t make me gag if I wear it all day long.
Susan W.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this scent it is very long lasting and I’m often asked what scent I have on. This is pricey but worth it. Sensual and warm scent.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Because this YSL fragrance is my all time favorite! You just cannot go wrong wearing this absolutely amazing floral candied frangrance-
daniela y.
tigard, OR
This is the perfum I am currently using and I love it can't live with without it! It can be a little bit sweet if you apply too much
Mandi H.
Destrehan , LA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my all time favorite Parfum and I definitely recommend it to everyone! It is perfect for date night a very sexy scent!!! 😉💕
Mayada H.
Downey, CA
I am in love with this perfume. I love the way I go in another world when I put from it. Very refreshing scent and elegant and sexy
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
Rosalina H.