BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Brissa H.
San Marcos, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite perfumes, its so subtle yet strong with a very beautiful scent! I wear it every time i go out and I never stop receiving compliments
Keila G.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s become my signature scent! I love everything about the way it smells and the way it makes me feel when I’m wearing it. Definitely a must have ❤
Heidi A.
Bremerton, WA
My favorite it smells so delicious we all have different taste and some won’t like it but if you like not to strong not to sweet fragrance this is it
Sammiey L.
Troy, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite perfume!!! I wear it all the time whether it’s for work, school, or just going out. It’s perfect for any situation!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
This scent speaks to me on so many levels. Sweet, spicy, sultry, and then the undertones of coffee. I feel as though it embodies me in a perfume!
Kristine S.
Kersey, PA
I got this scent for Christmas this year. I love it so much! It is earthy, sweet, sultry, and very sexy. I feel like a bada** when I wearvthis.
La'Nisha W.
Turlock, CA
This smell is everything. Not to overbearing. But when you leave the room. Your presence is definitely noticed. It’s expensive but worth it.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm more of a floral/fruity lady when it comes to perfume. I was surprised how much I liked this with subtle hints of coffee and vanilla
Genevieve M.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a good scent I loved it the second I got it! It is on the heavier side but it doesn’t make me gag if I wear it all day long.
Susan W.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this scent it is very long lasting and I’m often asked what scent I have on. This is pricey but worth it. Sensual and warm scent.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.