BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

fauzia h.
Love it !!! So sweet and sensual, best for summer. Its girly frageance as well as best choice of perfume at Mother's day. Very lasting smell, up to atleast 8 hours. I bought it from Macys , best place for perfumes !
Danielle B.
Austin , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve never actually owned this perfume but I’ve smelt it at the Sephora store a few times and oml it smells so good! A super sexy going out with your girls smell
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
I have literally never in my life used up a perfume sample as quickly as I have used this one. It is a beautiful bottle and extremely long lasting. I have been using one of the sample sizes and it has lasted me about 2 months or so. It has lasted at least two to three months, but maybe I just use less than other people but it was extremely affordable, and I would absolutely repurchase. I love this item.
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a chance to use it a couple of times already. I love the fragrance it's very iconic and individual. The sense is stronger than YSL Black Opium which makes it more seductive and vivid. I am using it when I have late dinner or when I go out. I love the design of the bottle as well. It's very fancy and fits my purse. Thank you @influenster
Shannin W.
Hilton, NY
Absolutely love this perfume! I was already a fan of black opium but this is just as great. It's definitely softer and more of a day time scent in my opinion. I can't really smell the coffee but the vanilla and citrus is perfect together. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Kawalerski K.
I received this as a sample and immediately fell in love. The absolute only reason I'm giving this 4/5 stars is because it's NOT CHEAP AT ALL and I can't bring myself to spend $100 on perfume. Maybe I'll cross paths with another sample of this again
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
Love, love, love it! Its pleasant, and strong but its over powering. I feel this fragrance says Im pretty, sweet and here to take over the world if I need too. I love the bottle its a great addition to any vanity. I would highly recommend this perfume. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Nuit Blanche Eau De Parfum
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
The original YSL Black Opium is one of my favorite scents, especially for winter. When I heard there was going to be an updated version, I couldn’t wait to try it. It’s much lighter and more floral than the original, and I didn’t care for it very much. I can see others enjoying it, though. Just like the original, this scent lasts all day long.
Shaheeda A.
Queens Vlg, NY
By far my most favorite perfume right now! This has a floral scent but not too sweet at the same time! A hint of romantic coffee in there and some orange blossom flowers. Perfect for a night out in the city Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Set ($187 Value)
Clover T.
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely love this scent for winters. It is warm woodsy and really elegant. I always get compliments on what I am wearing when I am wearing this perfume. If anybody is looking for a perfume to wear for work, this is an excellent choice.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.