BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy
Style: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Basmati Rice
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Peony Accord
Base Notes: Vanilla, Coffee, White Musks, Sandalwood Essence, Almond Milk

Bianca B.
What did I say when I opened these two bottles of YSL Black Opium that I received complimentary from YSL Beauty & Influenster for testing purposes? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Because I am in love!!! It is impossible to pick a favorite so I will adore them both equally. The Original Black Opium kicks us into gear with notes of rich coffee bean, warm vanilla & seductive white flowers. Black Opium Nuit Blanche is a thrilling and brand new interpretation of the coveted Black Opium coffee signature, with hints of magnetizing pink pepper, orange blossom & delicate but powerful white musk. This will not be the last you'll hear from me about my new loves! Join me today on Influester so you too can try the most prestige brands around.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
All time favorite. Best scent. Very pretty. Musky but floral and sweet. I wish I had a never ending supply. I got my first bottle as a gift and had to purchase more when it ran out. Lasts on me all day and is not over powering.
Marie L.
Just sampled this today and I love it.  To me it's a "warm & cozy" smelling kind of fragrance yet the kind that draws you in. Its sweet-smelling with the coffee notes.  One of my new top 5 favorites.
Katrina D.
Kelso
Its absolute perfection. I reccomend this to perfume lovers. All over. The world. The smell is absolutely delicious and it last a long time. I recieved my sample compliments of ysl and Sephora! I now am going to buy a full size product. And i am going to spread the word. Thanks sephora and ysl! Im one happy lady.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Seriously my two new favorite perfumes! They are both so light with a great sweet sent! Both sent can be worn all year round and in both Day and night. I wear both sent to work because it is a safe sent that is not so strong it will offend anyone. The Nuit Balanche smell sweet and the original black opium (38P202) has a slightly bolder sent, yet it's still sweet, and gives off hints of coffee. I love both of them. Please go and smell both! If both of hem don't work out for you I'm sure one of the other will but you can't go wrong with either one.
Cami C.
This is a nice take on the original black Opium eau de parfum. It’s a little bit more fruity smelling and sweet though. I feel like it’s a little bit less dark and sensual. Also doesn’t have the entergetic coffee note
Rebecca N.
Westminster, CO
This scent is exactly what I typically go for - it reminds me a LOT of Armani Code, which I used to wear religiously for about 3 years.

There are two different scents that YSL recently put out, and I'll admit - the difference is VERY subtle. As in, I can't really tell a difference...but I love both of them! It has great staying power and smells very sexy and alluring, so it may be best for evening as it could be a BIT much for daytime depending on your preferences.

Overall, I LOVE this fragrance and am ecstatic that Influenster sent these to me. I will absolutely be wearing these in the future! Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Nuit Blanche, named after the all night arts festival in Paris (that was recreated in DC and is one of my fav things ever) is easily one of my new favorite scents. It carries the bite of the coffee, but is lifted with pink pepper and orange blossom. As a Florida girl, I have a deep-rooted addiction to anything with hints of orange blossom. I’m thrilled to have gotten my hands on both of these, but this reinterpretation of Black Opium is divine.

*I received this product for free in exchange for review*
Grace H.
This scent is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It is not too intense, but not too unscented. I can wear this perfume everyday and never get tired of it. If you are looking for a classic scent, I would highly recommend this one.
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
This perfumes packaging is so cute, and looks intriguing but once I smelled it at Macys I did not like the smell at all. If you like a very sweet smell you will love it
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved my sample of this, but can't afford a full sized bottle. Does anyone know of any similar scents that won't break my bank?
SHAMENA S.
How long does this scent last?
Rosalina H.