BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with BLACK OPIUM NUIT BLANCHE, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic BLACK OPIUM coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

NUIT BLANCHE translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn.

The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

• How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris...2 Answers
  • Is this a very overpowering scent?1 Answers
  • I've heard about this perfume but never smelt it and now ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren F.
How gorgeous are these fragrances from @yslbeauty? I love playing with light, so this packaging was really a blast to shoot. But does what's inside live up to the sparkly exteriors?
BLACK OPIUM // Unpopular opinion time! I really (and I mean *really*) dislike the original fragrance. Full disclosure: I don't care for sweet scents to begin with, so I'm totally biased, but this one was way too saccharine and cloying. It has notes of black coffee, vanilla, and white flowers, but none of that really came through. It just hit me like a ton of sickly sweet bricks and left me with a deep headache. I don't really get why this is marketed as a 'chic, sexy lady' scent, because to me it smells like spoiled teenager. Like something Regina George would have worn at 14. HARD PASS.
BLACK OPIUM NUIT BLANCHE // This update on the original scent is a major improvement. It's still quite sweet and something I would never pick out for myself (I'm an earth and musk kinda girl), but the switch to white coffee and addition of orange blossom in the major notes makes this one lighter, fresher and infinitely more wearable. I can actually see myself wearing a light spritz of this in the wintertime.
No offense meant to all the Black Opium fans out there! Scent is such a subjective subject, and I also happen to be super sensitive and particular about it. Sweets are generally a no-go for me, but if that's you're thing, definitely check out this new NUIT BLANCHE release!
Thanks to @influenster for sending me these complimentary for testing!
Bianca B.
What did I say when I opened these two bottles of YSL Black Opium that I received complimentary from YSL Beauty & Influenster for testing purposes? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Because I am in love!!! It is impossible to pick a favorite so I will adore them both equally. The Original Black Opium kicks us into gear with notes of rich coffee bean, warm vanilla & seductive white flowers. Black Opium Nuit Blanche is a thrilling and brand new interpretation of the coveted Black Opium coffee signature, with hints of magnetizing pink pepper, orange blossom & delicate but powerful white musk. This will not be the last you'll hear from me about my new loves! Join me today on Influester so you too can try the most prestige brands around.
Lynn T.
It’s one of my favorite grown up perfume. I know I sound childish but it’s really a classic grown up scent without being heavy on the floral notes. It’s more sweet and has a subtle warm vanilla scent to it. I’m probably wrong about the notes but my sense of smell as with everyone is different.

Okay just looked this specific perfume up, YSL has several Black Opium scent, the one I love is Nuit Blanche, which has notes of white coffee, orange blossom, and white musk.
Rebecca N.
Broomfield, CO
This scent is exactly what I typically go for - it reminds me a LOT of Armani Code, which I used to wear religiously for about 3 years.

There are two different scents that YSL recently put out, and I'll admit - the difference is VERY subtle. As in, I can't really tell a difference...but I love both of them! It has great staying power and smells very sexy and alluring, so it may be best for evening as it could be a BIT much for daytime depending on your preferences.

Overall, I LOVE this fragrance and am ecstatic that Influenster sent these to me. I will absolutely be wearing these in the future! BLACK OPIUM LADIES by YVESSAINT LAURENT - EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Nuit Blanche, named after the all night arts festival in Paris (that was recreated in DC and is one of my fav things ever) is easily one of my new favorite scents. It carries the bite of the coffee, but is lifted with pink pepper and orange blossom. As a Florida girl, I have a deep-rooted addiction to anything with hints of orange blossom. I’m thrilled to have gotten my hands on both of these, but this reinterpretation of Black Opium is divine.

*I received this product for free in exchange for review*
Michaela L.
Holy cow, this stuff smells so good & lasts forever. I got sent some in the mail to try out & I absolutely love it. I thought that the scent wasn’t going to suit me, but it definitely works with my chemistry. It kinda has a sweet spicy scent with a hint of floral which is cool because that means it can work with a variety of different people.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Seriously my two new favorite perfumes! They are both so light with a great sweet sent! Both sent can be worn all year round and in both Day and night. I wear both sent to work because it is a safe sent that is not so strong it will offend anyone. The Nuit Balanche smell sweet and the original black opium (38P202) has a slightly bolder sent, yet it's still sweet, and gives off hints of coffee. I love both of them. Please go and smell both! If both of hem don't work out for you I'm sure one of the other will but you can't go wrong with either one.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I originally received this free from influenster and I have been OBSESSED with it ever since. I got it (maybe) 6 months ago and I’m almost out. I will absolutely be repurchasing. It’s such a light, sweet, and flirty scent. I absolutely love it.
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a chance to use it a couple of times already. I love the fragrance it's very iconic and individual. The sense is stronger than YSL Black Opium which makes it more seductive and vivid. I am using it when I have late dinner or when I go out. I love the design of the bottle as well. It's very fancy and fits my purse. Thank you @influenster
Marie L.
Just sampled this today and I love it.  To me it's a "warm & cozy" smelling kind of fragrance yet the kind that draws you in. Its sweet-smelling with the coffee notes.  One of my new top 5 favorites.
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Valentina B.
I like to use perfumes at all times. How is the aroma of this? Is it of long duration?
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I've heard about this perfume but never smelt it and now I'm curious, what does it smell like ? Do you like it?
Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
Opium is one of my most favorite scents and always will be. I was wondering if this scent was similar to the original.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?