BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live the night with Black Opium Nuit Blanche, an electrifying new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature. A seductive white coffee floral fragrance designed to give the wearer a burst of energy to last through the night.

Nuit Blanche translates to ‘White Night’, a night in Paris once a year when rock chicks take control and make the city their playground until dawn. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing pink pepper, orange blossom, and white musks for an all-night adventure.

Find your new addiction in this bottle of translucent black glass infused with the sparkling stars of an electric night sky.

Family: Warm & Spicy

• How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris...3 Answers
  • omg!! i want is so bad my friend has it and it smell so g...1 Answers
  • Is this a very overpowering scent?2 Answers
Lynn T.
It’s one of my favorite grown up perfume. I know I sound childish but it’s really a classic grown up scent without being heavy on the floral notes. It’s more sweet and has a subtle warm vanilla scent to it. I’m probably wrong about the notes but my sense of smell as with everyone is different.

Okay just looked this specific perfume up, YSL has several Black Opium scent, the one I love is Nuit Blanche, which has notes of white coffee, orange blossom, and white musk.
Thalia C.
New York
I love the smell of this perfume it is sweet yet a bit strong which is great its not too much but not too little at the same time. It personally smells like Taylor Swifts discontinued perfume Enchanted which is good because it was my favorite perfume. I highly recommend this to people who like their perfumes sweet and not too strong.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I originally received this free from influenster and I have been OBSESSED with it ever since. I got it (maybe) 6 months ago and I’m almost out. I will absolutely be repurchasing. It’s such a light, sweet, and flirty scent. I absolutely love it.
Fatima A.
This scent is perfect for the fall! At first I enjoyed the smell so I decided to spray it one day for work. When I walked in to work I completely forgot what I was wearing until I started to receive multiple compliments. This perfume lasted on my clothes and on me almost all day. I work with kids so that says a lot.
Alexandria K.
Seattle
My signature scent, I literally wear this and have people stop me on the streets asking me what scent it is because it smells just that good. Defiantly not cheap, but it’s worth the price a little goes a looooong way but it isn’t to overpowering. I got the duo at ULTA and I need to buy the fullYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Nuit Blanche Eau De Parfum size of them both because they’re to die for.
Amy M.
This scent is a sweet smell and is not over powering in any way. I love the smell and for it to use a coffee scent, wow, it smells great. I would wear this on a date night especially if your partner is not into smelling over powering perfumes this one is great. Love the product, love the size, and the bottle is cute. I would strongly recommend and buy this one again.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I am obsessed with this scent ! On first spray I was like .... hmm I’m not sure but oh my! I received this in a few of my Sephora orders and a few free sample from Ulta orders and I was so happy with each one. I had 3 but gave one to a friend. Now I’m kicking myself in the butt. I usually wear Eternity and Eternity purple orchid but this smells so so so good!
Angelly H.
I truly fell in love with this product when I first got it as a sample and was determined to upgrade, when I finished it! It smells really great and is long wear ! Not too strong for me which I truly enjoy because I get headaches from strong scents. Overall I'm pleased !
Michaela L.
Holy cow, this stuff smells so good & lasts forever. I got sent some in the mail to try out & I absolutely love it. I thought that the scent wasn’t going to suit me, but it definitely works with my chemistry. It kinda has a sweet spicy scent with a hint of floral which is cool because that means it can work with a variety of different people.
Veronica R.
Oxnard, CA
I am a huge fan of the original YSL Black Opium fragrance, so when I saw that a new variation of this scent was being released I was excited to give it a try.

I tend to gravitate towards warm and sweet scents when choosing a fragrance, so please keep this in mind during my review because that might not be your preference.

Upon trying out YSL Black Opium Nuit Blanche fragrance, I was slightly reminded of the original, however this one is less musky and more floral. It has strong vanilla undertones, which I absolutely love and is my favorite scent, but you also get a subtle hint of fruitiness.
It is described as containing White Coffee (coffee with creamy notes of white musks), Vanilla, and Orange Blossom, which I think explains the softer smell.
As far as longevity goes, the staying power is definitely there! Only a few spray go a long way, but it is not overbearing at all.
The original Black Opium is a scent I usually reserve for wearing for nights out; I would say Black Opium Nuit Blanche is the daytime alternative of the original, I would definitely recommend it!
*I received this complimentary sample from YSL. All pictures and opinions in this review are my own.*
Katherine B.
How does this compare to the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum I have that one and absolutely love it.
Angel P.
Is this a very overpowering scent?
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I've heard about this perfume but never smelt it. What does it smell like? Do you like it?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I like to use perfumes at all times. How is the aroma of this? Is it of long duration?
Patricia H.
Hawthorne, NJ
Opium is one of my most favorite scents and always will be. I was wondering if this scent was similar to the original.