BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Black Opium Limited Edition Sparkle Eau de Parfum - Dare to sparkle with Yves Saint Laurent this season. Discover the iconic Black Opium Eau de Parfum, now turned into the Sparkle Clash Limited Collector's Edition. While the iconic formula of rich black coffee, vanilla bean, and white flowers remains the same, gold and silver sparkles ornament the bottle.Fragrance Notes:Top - Vanilla beanMid - White flowersBase - Black coffee - Black Opium Limited Edition Sparkle Eau de Parfum see more...

Amber P.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
I own 3 bottles of these perfumes in small medium and large and it will forever be my favourite perfume now i've found it. The bottle is gorgeous and eye catching. Lovely smell very light and fruity. Lasts ages.
Katie W.
reading, Berkshire
I hate giving bad reviews but this is honestly the worst fragrance! So sickly and not something I can bare smelling for more than a second - horrible!!
Mariaa G.
My hubby bought this for for my birthday and I love the way it smells it's so addictive and makes me smell amazing