Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist uploaded by Ariadna F.Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist uploaded by Isabel C.Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist uploaded by Grace P.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #6 in Hair Mists

KEYWORDS

Argan Oil  Black Coffee White Flowers

TYPE

Hair Mist

WHAT IT IS

Confident and bold, the Black Opium woman embodies the new Yves Saint Laurent spirit. Free and self-confident, she expresses a femininity glamourous yet impertinent. Always searching for new experiences, nothing will stop her. Her hair, seunsually perfumed leaves an addictive and unmistakable scent on her path.

WHAT IT DOES

Enriched with argan oil, the Black Opium Hair Mist provides an uncatchable shine, an uncovered addictive light hair touch with an unmistakable scent. Hair is lighter and softer with a silky touch and feel. After 4 weeks of use, hair is more luminous and supple.

Brooke J.
Grants , NM
I fell in love with this fragrance immediately, but then the girl at Sephora told me about the hair miss and it is such a game changer. It leaves a nice scent on your hair that lasts all day long. It doesn't make my hair feel dry or greasy, it is like a veil of fragrance on your hair. I'm absolutely obsessed with this product and will continue to purchase it.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,061 reviews
When I apply this hair mist into my hair I kid you not I smell it all day !! This is a very long lasting hair perfume it does smell like the original parfume just very toned down ! I get the best use out of this product when I get out of the shower and spray a few squirts and my hair smells so good !
Marleny R.
Bronx
Mi all time favorite. Smells so so so good !
I love it since my first time used it. The bottle is so cute 😍😍 I am obsessed with this fragrance! I highly recommend this product worth every single penny..
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
This hair missed why is expensive so I only wear this on special occasions. It’s smells great and lasts all day. I think it’s so cool that they have a missed for your hair. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this product’s
Jennifer K.
Nutley, NJ
I love it. It smells amazing. I can’t get enough of it. Actually because if this scent I fell in love with the whole brand. Fantastically made product and he scent last through the day and beyond.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Received this as a sample (generous one, too). It’s perfection! It’s magical! It’s sexy! . I’ve kept it to wear on special occasions and evenings out, but it could certainly be worn during the daytime as well. I’d highly recommend hitting your nearest Sephora and giving it a go. Seriously. Go!! Everyone needs that little something extra from time to time and this is it.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I really love the Black Opium fragrance and I have wanted a hair mist for some time so I bit the bullet and purchased this one. I really am not disappointed at all, I love this product. The scent is like Black Opium, only slightly more subtle. It did not make my hair dry, or oily and it did not weigh my hair down at all. My hair was nice and soft, but had a sultry scent.-- I really love that this has argan oil also. This is a total hit for me, I love it!!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Black Opium hair mist is new for me. I usually don't add an additional scent on my hair as it might not mesh with my hair conditioner. I used it the day after washing it, so it would and did smell good.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I am a ysl black opium junkie! This is a wonderful way to add a little more scent to your day. I use the perfume on my chest and wrist, and then a few spritz of this in my hair. I appreciate that there is argan oil in this mist, to help keep my hair healthy.
Brandie B.
Burlington , VT
I got this perfume as a Tip for a haircut I did and I loveeeeeeeeeee this so much!! The smell is amazing and long lasting plus the bottle is super cute.. I all around love everything about this perfume and recommended it to everybody!!!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
OMG!!!! Must try it. Anyone tried? Does it stay long enough?? Same scent as the perfume??
Candi H.
Marshall, MI
Is this only sold at Sephora?
nicolle r.
gwent, wales
I would love to try this, does it leave your hair greasy or does it dry it out at all? Perfume is known to damage hair so if this is made specifically to be used on hair hopefully it won't have those issues.
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
Is this a fruity or floral scent? x
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
I’ve used hair mist in the past, and I was left underwhelmed. How does this wear? Is it long lasting?