Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set uploaded by Jale V.Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set uploaded by nia r.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Black Opium is the new highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose. This set contains: - 1.6 oz Eau De Parfum - 1.6 oz Dry Oil for Body and Hair Notes: Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood Essence, Patchouli Essense. Style: Addictive. Floral. Energetic. Black Opium is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Denham Springs, LA
This is by far my favorite scent. It's sweet and sexy all at the same time. The only problem is that it doesn't last very long on my skin. I've heard from other fans that it lasts all day on them, though.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
I love this gift set! It's such a great value. I got it at Sephora I think. I really love black opium and it was definitely worth it. Obviously it'll be pricey because it's YSL but I'd buy it again.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this perfume. I don't like perfumes that are too floral. This has a very unique smell without being overwhelming. Recommend it to anyone who want to try something unique.
Lilia V.
Lilia V.
Moreno Valley, CA
It is on the pricey side but it is hands down the best. The scent stays with you so you don't have to worry about re applying
Meg Elise H.
Meg Elise H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
5 stars isn't enough for this perfume!! It has a beautiful scent and also beautiful packaging!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I love LOVE this perfume! It is my favorite one so far! The scent is very long lasting!
Esther M.
Esther M.
Willowbrook , IL
If you like flower bomb by victor Rolf you'll love opium too. Maybe not as much but you will love it. It's like a spicy version of it 🌶. If you don't know either perfumes then it is a sweet warm scent with some spices undertones. Very nice every day or date night scent. Doesn't last all day but it will be on you for at least 5 hours.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Marysville, CA
My mother has this perfume and it smells amazing. My soon-to-be 16 year old daughter wanted it for her birthday. When I went to go get it from the shop they told me it was a mature ladies fragrance and were shocked that my sixteen-year-old daughter wanted it. I love the smell it's just a little pricey.
Julianne P.
Julianne P.
I love this perfume!I purchased it at Ultra beauty and it smelt so so nice! Sadly after only wearing it a few times i dropped it and it broke. But this perfume lasted very long and is a perfect smell for a nice night out. Would definately buy again, however it is a little pricey.
Juju D.
Juju D.
My husband bought this for me as a random thoughtful gift last year! I am completely and absolutely in love with this perfume! It will be so hard to convince me to like anything else. It's just so amazing! I always carry it in my purse for though out the day.