Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set uploaded by Jale V.Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set uploaded by nia r.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Black Opium is the new highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose. This set contains: - 1.6 oz Eau De Parfum - 1.6 oz Dry Oil for Body and Hair Notes: Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood Essence, Patchouli Essense. Style: Addictive. Floral. Energetic. Black Opium is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set more...
If you love the smell of coffee in the morning and the sweetness of vanilla, you’ll love this fragrance. The first time I got to test this I was immediately in love. It worked so well with my personal body chemistry (aka ph balance). You can find this fragrance at Ulta, Sephora, & online too (i.e. YSLbeautyus.com) [it is not a cruelty free product, product is sold in China where animal testing is enforced.] There are so many amazing perfumes, but if you aren’t into the overly florally scents, like me, you will really love this scent. Truly is a beautiful scent!
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
After watching Youtube video after Youtube video of all the beauty influensters raving about this perfume, i decided to go ahead and smell it for myself. Wow is all I can say. Something about it that makes it both sexy and feminine makes this the right perfume for me. Not to mention the bottle is really pretty and goes well with my bedroom furniture. This is defiently a scent that you should smell!
Joelle K.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set more...
I would love to receive this as a gift for Christmas! The perfume smells amazing! There's definitely a reason why it was an allure best of beauty! The sweet vanilla smells are balanced by a deeper almost musky note but not your grandmothers musk! It's definitely my #giftcrush! Perfect for any woman in your life!! The gift set contains a small purse spray which is great for travel and is isn't one of those rollerballs that don't give you a lot of product. Love love love!!!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
My favorite scent for fall! You can't go wrong with this beautiful bottle. It's a deep scent hat has a bit of musk to it but it's not off putting at all. My husband loved the way this smells on me and I have to agree with him!
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
I got this for my 30th birthday and fell in love! It's so sultry and sexy. Perfect for special occasions or for a bit of confidence when needed. It's not overwhelming for too 'sugary'. Perfect balance!
Mersaydez H.
This set is SO worth the money! I don't usually rebuy perfume, much less buy two versions of a perfume, but I get so many compliments on Black Opium! The travel size is super convenient and fits in any bag!
Shelly H.
Hooper
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set more...
I haven’t found a perfume I loved in a long time, but this scent is amazing. It’s perfect for both daytime and nighttime. It’s not too strong, but also doesn’t wear off. Definitely recommend!
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
This perfume smells amazing ! This set is definitely worth the money. It’s my go to perfume I get compliments the most when I wear the one. It’s also my boyfriends favorite on me .
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
If you like flower bomb by victor Rolf you'll love opium too. Maybe not as much but you will love it. It's like a spicy version of it 🌶. If you don't know either perfumes then it is a sweet warm scent with some spices undertones. Very nice every day or date night scent. Doesn't last all day but it will be on you for at least 5 hours.
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
My mother has this perfume and it smells amazing. My soon-to-be 16 year old daughter wanted it for her birthday. When I went to go get it from the shop they told me it was a mature ladies fragrance and were shocked that my sixteen-year-old daughter wanted it. I love the smell it's just a little pricey.
ava a.
Is this all smaller sized or full?