Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Toilette

Voluptuously sensual and luminous, Black Opium Eau de Toilette gives Black Opium’s addiction a touch of brightness. Daringly feminine, the rose-gold glitter is enhanced by rose-gold juice. The opening notes first appear in a zingy blackcurrant accord followed with a heady whirl of fragrant jasmine tea. Unique coffee bean notes are highlighted with a luminous floral heart. Black Opium Eau de Toilette is a green coffee, a new facet of the very first floral coffee introduced with Black Opium.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand
Style: Glamorous, Rock Spirit, Addiction
Top Notes: Green Tangerine, Pear
Middle Notes: Jasmine Tea Petal, Orange Flower Petal
Base Notes: Green Coffee, White Woody

How long does the scent last?
How long does the scent last?
How long lasting is this scent?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Blacklick, OH
One of my FAVORITE fragrances!! Nice sexy smell that keeps all day. Can convert to a daytime smell to night.
Valparaiso, IN
I love the deep scent, but my husband hates it. I got just a trial size, and I would buy more if he liked it.
Hazleton, PA
Smells amazing, long lasting smell. Not too strong, smells amazing l. Repeat user would definitely recommend
Burnsville , NC
Absolutely incredible smell that lasts all day long. I’ve never loved the smell of another perfume so much!!!
Lexington, KY
Lasts all day. Has a sexual inviting scent without being sweet or over powering. This is my night out scent.
Louisville, KY
I loveeeee this fragrance. It smells AMAZING and it lasts all day unlike other fragrances at the same price.
Cutler Bay, FL
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Toilette uploaded by Alexis A.
Recently purchase a 5oz bottle during Macy’s VIP sell this fragrance is so sweet and intoxicating I love it.
Elyria , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product im obsseded with the smell and its long lasting. This product is defiantly worth the money 😍😍
Janesville, CA
If I could give this more stars I would! I have bought 2 of these already! By far my favorite smell out there
My favorite scent of all time! It’s a little pricey but totally worth it. I would bathe in this if I could.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oshawa, ON
3 months ago
I'm curious. What fragrances are on the same level as Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Toilette? It's a huge love of mine but I'm hoping to find another fragrance that smells this fantastic! Does aything come close?
Kelsi L. • 2 months ago
Bought Good Girl. Took me a minute to fall in love but the way it smells on me compared to in the bottle? I'm in love.♡
Benton, TN
7 months ago
Sandra S. • 7 months ago
Absolutely swear by Black Opium! The notes are so soft but sexy— and it’s practically impossible to over spray. If you are looking for some floral, I’d check out Gucci Bloom! Currently have these two on rotation! Good luck, babe! xoxo
Spartanburg, SC
7 months ago
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Toilette ? Want to try this so bad as I'm a lifelong fan of the original Opium!
Amy L. • 7 months ago
I love it! I’m on my 3rd bottle. Every time I run out I tell myself I’m going to try something different. But I always end up with another bottle. Just buy it!