Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum SprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #1 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

• What other scents are similar to this??2 Answers
  • I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Has anyone had an issu...5 Answers
Kamryn C.
Yorktown, VA
HELLO FALL! I received this product for free in my recent voxbox and I. am. obsessed! I usually lean toward a more fruity floral, girly scent, so this is different from what I gravitate toward. With strong notes of warm vanilla and coffee, it’s more rich but does have a small hint of flowers. Its perfect for the fall. It’s very clean and my boyfriend loves it on me which is always a plus! I truly usually stay away from vanilla scents but I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like this. I am so glad I can branch out of my usual perfumes with this scent! It lasts throughout the day without being too strong. The bottle is so cute too. The perfect combo of chic and edgy. I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone looking to spice up their current perfume collection.
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
This just smells like coffee for me which i find weird in perfume form. It is breakfast like bacon to me, maybe not quite right for a person to smell like it. It is likely a personal hangup though.
Laura G.
Just wow! Though I LOVE perfume Im very picky on scents. This one is ME in a bottle. I like the more sexy/musky scent with just a sprinkle of girly. (If that makes sense) The packaging is STUNNING! So pretty to look at. This will be my go to perfume throughout the fall/winter season!
Only con is that Iv wish it'll last a bit longer. You can still smell after a couple of hrs but it's barely there.
Tabitha W.
Lakeland, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this scent. I actually have another YSL scent and thought I'd prefer it but, nope. This is now my go to scent. It is sexy yet feminine and sweet. I'm a sucker for the the sweet and musky scents. This is had sweet vanilla, touch of white flowers and a hint of rich coffee. It is amazing for any age. P.S. My husband loves this scent on me. I got this product free from Influenster and wore it for a week straight and got compliments every single day!
Madison L.
Glendora, CA
This perfume is my staple. I have never received so many compliments while wearing a perfume before. This scent stays on all day but is not the kind of perfume to give you a headache. It has the vanilla scent but then also the flowery to make it the perfect perfume!
Hanna s.
A very deep rich scent almost sweet. Not at all floral or light, but really good for going into the fall! Love the glitter details on the box. It is such a good scent. The container is also very nice, and looks great on my counter!
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
Smells amazing. Packaging is exquisite and unique to all other YSL perfumes. I love to wear this when I go out at night or have nice events. Highly recommend, thank you Influenster!!!
Hillary H.
Conway, AR
I love the Black Opium Eau De Parfum spray AND the on the go gel pen! The warm vanilla notes really come out strong. If you’re a sweet scent girl like I am, you will LOVE this fragrance! The gel pen is perfect for throwing in your purse on the way out the door!
Lauren B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Love the scent of this wears long lasting it is pricey but the smell is very strong u don’t need a lot! I love the packaging glittery black and pink this is the first time I’ve had this perfume and I would definitely buy it again!
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
This perfume smells AMAZING. However, it is very expensive and sadly isn't long lasting. I can barely smell it after I spray it :/
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Laa M.
tangier
What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black opium 😍😍 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells

back