Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum SprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #1 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

• What other scents are similar to this??2 Answers
  • I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Has anyone had an issu...5 Answers
Sara I.
Novi Sad
I have heard only the best things about this product and I would love to try it out, I believe that this would become my favorite just after I test it
Natalia H.
I love this perfume as a date night scent, it’s really sweet and girly but still sexy and a little more adultish. It lasts really well on throughly the night but it’s not an overpowering scent of you’re a little heavy handed like I am, it’s perfect!
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
My mom had the original Opium. I do love this one because it brings me back to my childhood. What’s even better is that Black Opium has a slightly modern twist. I have a purse size that goes everywhere with me, one at my office and the other at home.
Cami G.
Denver
I love this fragrance! It is absolutely encapsulating. It definitely has a smell like no other. The bottle also makes it look unique. I do not own this yet, but I will soon. It lasts a long time and I can still smell it hours later.
Linh H.
Seattle, WA
My parents bought a small size bottle 50ml of the eau de parfum and I've been using it everyday by dabbing the amount of liquid that is in the lid on my neck behind my ears (so I can smell it on myself and huff it all day that's how good it smells) and everyone I know asks me what I'm wearing because it smells so good. You should not buy the eau de toilette, I spritzed it on myself just to see the difference since the bottle was HUGE and it smells very different than the parfum. It has more alcohol in it to water down the oils which alters the scent a lot. If you buy the parfum rather than the toilette I promise it will literally last you YEARS! The parfum definitely lasts all day so if you're sensitive to scents put it on your wrists rather than your chest or ears. Men can't get enough of the scent.
Cornelia L S.
Florida
One of my favorite all time scent, it’s a classic and I always get compliments when I wear this. I’ve been using this formula since it was released and I love the black bottle because I believe it makes the scent stay true. If your looking for a spicy scent give it a try!!
Amanda B.
Arlington
This is one of my favorite perfumes. When it first came out, I was hooked. The smell is intoxicating. There's vanilla, coffee beans, and flowers in this fragrance, that mix to create the most alluring fragrance I think I have ever smelled. I'm so in love.
Sejal P.
Terre Haute, IN
My husband bought me this as a present and I love the scent soo much. I get tons and tons of compliments. Worth the money and lasts a long time.
Katie G.
This is a wonderful fragrance! It's heavy enough to stay with you all day butnot so heavy you smell like grandma on Sunday at church.  Absolutly loved it!
Andrea R.
Port Isabel, TX
This perfume is AMAZING! It has hints of vanilla and is a very sexy scent. I love wearing this and the click and go is so convenient! If you're thinking about it, buy it!
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Laa M.
tangier
What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black opium 😍😍 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells

Sephora