Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum SprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #1 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

• What other scents are similar to this??2 Answers
  • I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Has anyone had an issu...5 Answers
Enny O.
Houston
I’m highly allergic & sensitive to a lot of things, I’m very picky & tends to buy perfumes that are: warm, sweet, powdery, woody & sometimes floral. OMG, I went to Sephora w/a thought of buying some beauty products & adding to my perfume collection. I wanted a refill of my Alien by Mugler; I wanted to try the Tom Ford “black orchid”; however I wasn’t impressed w/the spell. So, I pick up the Victor & Rolf “flowerbomb along w/the black orchid; I found one of the salesperson as an opinion. The YSL Black Opium was a recent release (I didn’t know about it); the sale rep picked up on what I liked, she told me to try it & I fell in LOVE right away. There was no hesitation I had to have it; I bought the spray, the roll-on & the victor&rolf flowerbomb. The smell is sexy, sweet; it kinda smells like honey, long lasting; it’s a perfect marriage of warm, sensual & spice without the lingering headache. I need repurchase the roll on size again. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Shanelle J.
New York City
I give this fragrance a complete 5 out of 5 stars. After purchasing YSL Black Opium, you'll never want to use anything else. I especially love this perfume because it is multifaceted and multifunctional throughout the four seasons. Many of us group our perfumes into categories depending upon the seasonal changes. However, I still see myself using this perfume throughout the upcoming summer months. The perfume is long lasting throughout the day and does not breakdown. Please believe all the hype.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
I heard so many great reviews about this perfume I just had to get it for myself! So many people summed it in 3 S's : sensual, seductive and sexy. It looks like a punk rebel scent but its actually very sweet but distinct. I've never owned a perfume that has so much attitude and power in a little container. The scent is out of this world and longevity lives up to its game. 2 sprays and you're good to go the whole day. I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this fragrance! Love love love 💕
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
OMG i am in love! Claimed a free sample size of this scent an it's amazing !
Says the seductively intoxicating fragrance of black coffee vanilla bean an white flowers. Can't wait to buy full size!! Highly recommend it Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I'm a big fan of Yves Saint Laurent products, so when Black opium came out I decided to give it a try. I LOVE it! It makes me feel more confident on those days that I need a confidence boost. And it makes me feel sexy, my husband liked it appears much too that he got me the full size.
And to all the women who are asking if the smell lasts, I swear it does. Of course it will fade out a little bit, but I personally have checked that the smell is still on my clothing after a few days.
Kamryn C.
Yorktown, VA
HELLO FALL! I received this product for free in my recent voxbox and I. am. obsessed! I usually lean toward a more fruity floral, girly scent, so this is different from what I gravitate toward. With strong notes of warm vanilla and coffee, it’s more rich but does have a small hint of flowers. Its perfect for the fall. It’s very clean and my boyfriend loves it on me which is always a plus! I truly usually stay away from vanilla scents but I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like this. I am so glad I can branch out of my usual perfumes with this scent! It lasts throughout the day without being too strong. The bottle is so cute too. The perfect combo of chic and edgy. I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone looking to spice up their current perfume collection.
Charmaine C.
San Diego
Y’ALL!!! I never even heard if this item till I got a sample of from my Sephora play last week.. & I have been asking myself since “ WHERE TF HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?” Seriously, I would give this item 10/10. It has a sweet feminine smell with a hint of mild musky.. nothing overwhelming, just PERFECT! I spent the whole day sniffing my wrist and it lasted all day! i can’t wait to go to Sephora to buy ! Or maybe I can talk the BF into it 🤪
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
First and foremost I do LOVE this perfume. The scent is perfect for me and one of my favorites. It smells spicy yet sweet with hints of coffee and floral tones. It’s a bit pricey but it’s actually cheaper for a 1 ounce than many other perfumes I own. The bottle is elegant and looks beautiful on a vanity. My biggest issue with this perfume is that it does not last whatsoever. I got to the point where I would use 5-7 sprays and within an hour I couldn’t even smell a hint of it on myself. I don’t notice issues with some of my other high end brands fading like this so ultimately I returned it and bought something else. If the scent lasted all day like a normal perfume it would definitely be one of my favorites, but for the price and the way it lasts, I would not purchase this.
Stephanie G.
Clovis, CA
This is such an intoxicating scent. I found this gem at Ulta. It was a sample roller ball. It was love at first smell. It has light notes of vanilla and slight hint of musk. There was a scent I was catching and couldn't figure it out. I read the ingredients & it was coffee. Omg you will love this one gals. The price tag is well worth it, as its staying power is fabulous!! Love love love!
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
If you’re all about warm, deep earthy smells, you’ll LOVE this perfume. The price is steep (like most YSL products) but is so so worth it. I personally love coffee and am reminded of warm vanilla mixed with espresso when I wear this stuff. It also lasts on my skin ALL day, which is another reason why I find the price to be worthy. It can be worn in all seasons and gives off such a ‘warm n’ cozy’ smell. I’m definitely a fan; would recommend!
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Laa M.
tangier
What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black opium 😍😍 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells

Sephora