Saba A.

What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells

Basma M.
Basma M.
1 year, 3 months ago
Its very sweet .when I put this perfume every one ask me about it just epic
kelly d.
kelly d.
Clovis, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
This has notes of Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood Essence, andPatchouli Essense. It is definitely on the heavier, more "mature" side.
mimoza S.
mimoza S.
Tirana
1 year, 11 months ago
I do love sweet scents as well and this is defiently one of them . A lot of people have complemented me since ive had this perfume and they ve also said that it smells really good . I definitely recommend it to you 😊.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Panama
2 years, 3 months ago
Dark , husky chocolate type of smell. It has vanilla , coffee and cedarwood notes, very oriental type but really sultry and sexy
Rochester, WA
2 years, 5 months ago
I do too! It's definitely sweet and musky, but a little floral to start. One fun thing about it is the way it dries down to a vanilla or a coffee fragrance, depending on your body chemistry (fun info from my local Sephora). I LOVE IT!!!! Definitely worth trying.
Rochester, WA
2 years, 5 months ago
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Plainville, CT
2 years, 6 months ago
I wouldn't say sweet, more like a light floral but definitely a "husky" smell. It's very sensual and dark. The key notes in it are cedar-wood with a hint of orange blossom.
Hedy C.
Hedy C.
Fremont , CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Top Notes: Vanilla bean Mid Notes: White flowers Base Notes: Black coffee I hope this helps. Hope you like it!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
2 years, 6 months ago
You would like this sent, it is very original and distinct. I would say its "husky" because of the coffee and cedarwood notes!
Raven A.
Raven A.
Milwaukee, WI
2 years, 6 months ago
Notes: Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood Essence, Patchouli Essense. Style: Addictive. Floral. Energetic. Hope this is helpful