BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

• What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black ...14 Answers
  • What other scents are similar to this??2 Answers
  • I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Has anyone had an issu...5 Answers
Bianca B.
What did I say when I opened these two bottles of YSL Black Opium that I received complimentary from YSL Beauty & Influenster for testing purposes? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Because I am in love!!! It is impossible to pick a favorite so I will adore them both equally. The Original Black Opium kicks us into gear with notes of rich coffee bean, warm vanilla & seductive white flowers. Black Opium Nuit Blanche is a thrilling and brand new interpretation of the coveted Black Opium coffee signature, with hints of magnetizing pink pepper, orange blossom & delicate but powerful white musk. This will not be the last you'll hear from me about my new loves! Join me today on Influester so you too can try the most prestige brands around.

Rachel G.
Riverside, CA
I bought this 1oz bottle
One of my 3 favorite scents of the moment ( I have a collection but I keep coming back to this one along with my Tom Ford Noir Extreme and Trésor la Nuit from Lancôme).
I absolutely adore scent that seems to possess a personality of their own. Recently a lot of perfume seems to be around the same scents family and/or do not get out of the lot...Not this one. The stronger scents are laying under the sweet notes of this perfume perfectly, without being too overwhelming or present, leaving place for all the other scents to come through. I personnaly don't like floral perfume, however this one was fortunately very subtle with the flower essences. Staying power is exceptional, of all the perfume I possess so far only Tom Ford rivaled this one for me. Spray it in the morning 6am and going to bed at night, after a shower, and I can still smell some small traces of this perfume. A good trick for longevity, spray it on a pulse points right after your shower, it does the trick perfectly!
Strongly recommend this for the woman out there who loves wearing their man scents from time to time, or just plainly love scents that are androdynous.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wow, wow, wow- first impression. I don't personally smell the coffee in this perfume (though it gives me an energized sensation), but I LOVE the "sweet, sultry" vanilla (my favorite scent EVER) mixed with the "elegant, feminine" notes of the white flower. What a beautiful fragrance! It would be perfect to wear on a date or as a Mother's Day gift for any woman or young woman. I'm in love!!! I seriously can't stop smelling this one.
Shanelle J.
New York City
I give this fragrance a complete 5 out of 5 stars. After purchasing YSL Black Opium, you'll never want to use anything else. I especially love this perfume because it is multifaceted and multifunctional throughout the four seasons. Many of us group our perfumes into categories depending upon the seasonal changes. However, I still see myself using this perfume throughout the upcoming summer months. The perfume is long lasting throughout the day and does not breakdown. Please believe all the hype.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
OMG i am in love! Claimed a free sample size of this scent an it's amazing !
Says the seductively intoxicating fragrance of black coffee vanilla bean an white flowers. Can't wait to buy full size!! Highly recommend it Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
I'm not really a perfume person and if I do wear it, I teach for more of the light scents. I received this in my May Play! Box though so I gave it a shot. I have to say a little goes a LOOONNNGGG way. You do NOT want to just put this everywhere because it is strong. Which I honestly kind of liked. The scent had a nice musk (I know, weird word and makes you think of a man but it's not bad) to it and is more for a night time event. I definitely would purchase this again.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I received a complimentary sample of this scent in the mail to try. The main notes (black coffee, vanilla bean, and white flowers) sounded lovely, however the dominant scent once applied was alcohol. The other scents are there too and blend well together, and become more prominent the longer it is worn. It's a bit overpowering, but becomes nicer the longer it is worn as the vanilla bean starts to cut through the alcohol. It's a mature scent and exotic, but gives me a slight headache.
Cassia E.
Appealing sweet scent with some depth to it. But imho it isnt a patch on original Opium. The basic idea is good, but I think it would be much more balanced with a stronger coffee scent, and some spice in the drydown. I'd recommend Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa as a much more balanced marriage of coffee and white flower notes. Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I went to Sephora and saw the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum and I was drawn to it... I had to smell it and it smelled AMAZING! Soooo AMAZING that I got a sample and I’ve worn nothing but the original Burberry for almost 20 years! It’s rich and loud, just how I like my perfume, but if you’re looking for something milder try the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.... It’s not a perfume that I like but everyone’s different and your body chemistry is different... What smells good on you might smell terrible on someone else so give it a try and if it doesn’t work out for you, then there are plenty more perfumes to try!!!
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
If you’re all about warm, deep earthy smells, you’ll LOVE this perfume. The price is steep (like most YSL products) but is so so worth it. I personally love coffee and am reminded of warm vanilla mixed with espresso when I wear this stuff. It also lasts on my skin ALL day, which is another reason why I find the price to be worthy. It can be worn in all seasons and gives off such a ‘warm n’ cozy’ smell. I’m definitely a fan; would recommend!
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Laa M.
tangier
What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black opium 😍😍 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells