Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum SprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

• What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black ...14 Answers
  • What other scents are similar to this??2 Answers
  • I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Has anyone had an issu...5 Answers
Bianca B.
What did I say when I opened these two bottles of YSL Black Opium that I received complimentary from YSL Beauty & Influenster for testing purposes? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Because I am in love!!! It is impossible to pick a favorite so I will adore them both equally. The Original Black Opium kicks us into gear with notes of rich coffee bean, warm vanilla & seductive white flowers. Black Opium Nuit Blanche is a thrilling and brand new interpretation of the coveted Black Opium coffee signature, with hints of magnetizing pink pepper, orange blossom & delicate but powerful white musk. This will not be the last you'll hear from me about my new loves! Join me today on Influester so you too can try the most prestige brands around.

Enny O.
Houston
By I’m highly allergic & sensitive to a lot of things, I’m very pick & tends to buy perfumes that are: warm, sweet, powdery, woody & sometimes floral. OMG, I went to Sephora w/a thought of buying something beauties & adding to my perfume collection. I wanted a refill of my Alien by Mugler; I wanted to try the atom Ford “black orchid”; however I wasn’t impressed w/the spell. So, I pick up the Victor & Rolf “flowerbomb along w/the black orchid; I found one of the salesperson as an opinion. The YSL Black Opium was a recent release (I didn’t know about it); the sale rep picked up on what I liked, she told me to try it & I fell in LOVE right away. There was no hesitation I had to have it; I bought the spray, the roll-on & the victor&rolf flowerbomb. The smell is sexy, sweet; it kinda smells like honey, long lasting; it’s a perfect marriage of warm, sensual & spice without the lingering headache.
Ashley H.
Hammond
I purchased the 1oz. bottle.  I love this perfume.  I am not very good at describing scents, but this scent is just one note (vanilla) on me and it doesn't really develop at all.  I only wear this one when it is cold out, but i feel that this scent can be worn at any time of the year.  The bottle is glittery, but it does not leave glitter particles everywhere like some of the other bottles that i have.  I don't feel like this scent is for everyone because of how sweet it is and it is definitely a feminine scent.  I have to be careful with how much of this that i spray because it is a silage monster.  I normally over-spray my perfumes, but with this one three sprays will last the entire day without me having to respray.

Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
I bought this 1oz bottle
One of my 3 favorite scents of the moment ( I have a collection but I keep coming back to this one along with my Tom Ford Noir Extreme and Trésor la Nuit from Lancôme).
I absolutely adore scent that seems to possess a personality of their own. Recently a lot of perfume seems to be around the same scents family and/or do not get out of the lot...Not this one. The stronger scents are laying under the sweet notes of this perfume perfectly, without being too overwhelming or present, leaving place for all the other scents to come through. I personnaly don't like floral perfume, however this one was fortunately very subtle with the flower essences. Staying power is exceptional, of all the perfume I possess so far only Tom Ford rivaled this one for me. Spray it in the morning 6am and going to bed at night, after a shower, and I can still smell some small traces of this perfume. A good trick for longevity, spray it on a pulse points right after your shower, it does the trick perfectly!
Strongly recommend this for the woman out there who loves wearing their man scents from time to time, or just plainly love scents that are androdynous.
Shanelle J.
New York City
I give this fragrance a complete 5 out of 5 stars. After purchasing YSL Black Opium, you'll never want to use anything else. I especially love this perfume because it is multifaceted and multifunctional throughout the four seasons. Many of us group our perfumes into categories depending upon the seasonal changes. However, I still see myself using this perfume throughout the upcoming summer months. The perfume is long lasting throughout the day and does not breakdown. Please believe all the hype.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
I heard so many great reviews about this perfume I just had to get it for myself! So many people summed it in 3 S's : sensual, seductive and sexy. It looks like a punk rebel scent but its actually very sweet but distinct. I've never owned a perfume that has so much attitude and power in a little container. The scent is out of this world and longevity lives up to its game. 2 sprays and you're good to go the whole day. I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this fragrance! Love love love 💕
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I'm a big fan of Yves Saint Laurent products, so when Black opium came out I decided to give it a try. I LOVE it! It makes me feel more confident on those days that I need a confidence boost. And it makes me feel sexy, my husband liked it appears much too that he got me the full size.
And to all the women who are asking if the smell lasts, I swear it does. Of course it will fade out a little bit, but I personally have checked that the smell is still on my clothing after a few days.
Gicquel A.
What I do is I am an NYC based photographer/ Artistic photographer and I photograph and review my fragrance collections on Instagram. (You can check out my instagram page @capturedbygicquel). I did smell this fragrance at Sephora, during the mother's day and I really liked it. it's very floral and in my opinions (for a younger crowd around 25-30)
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
OMG i am in love! Claimed a free sample size of this scent an it's amazing !
Says the seductively intoxicating fragrance of black coffee vanilla bean an white flowers. Can't wait to buy full size!! Highly recommend it Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Victoria D.
I love Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray!!! It's such a lovely smell that last all day. I got the 50ml bottle, and a little goes a long way. The first thing you smell is pink pepper and sweet orange blossom. The heart is made up of coffee notes, with hints of Jasmine. To finish it off you'll get traces of warm vanilla.
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Laa M.
tangier
What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black opium 😍😍 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells

back