Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand
Style: Glamorous, Rock Spirit, Addiction
Top Notes: Green Tangerine, Pear
Middle Notes: Jasmine Tea Petal, Orange Flower Petal
Base Notes: Green Coffee, White Woody

Me gustaría probar escuche buenos comentarios
Doors anyone know any less expensive dupes for this perfume? I LOVE the scent but it’s just so expensive.
What size is good for using this product on special occasions?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray!
Oroville, CA
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Celia S.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Celia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The most beautiful, daring, sexy, endearing, inviting warm cozy perfume I literally have ever smelled! I have purchased the biggest bottle possible and I'm trying to make it last as long as possible! It gives me a feeling of just pure comfort and it truly is a perfume that everybody will love. It doesn't have any weird notes in it that somebody could pick up on and hate, it doesn't have some sort of rancid smell to it like some of the other high-quality perfumes on the market right now, instead it is just purely beautiful and seductive. Making you crave more and more and more every single time you get a whiff. My fiance absolutely adores when I wear it oh, and he doesn't even like perfume. That tells you something LOL. I ONLY go for more grown up, seductive, sexy scents when I do my perfume collecting. I own alien by Thierry mugler, I own si by Giorgio Armani, I own Dior addict along with numerous other strong, impactful perfumes that literally leave everybody with a lasting memory as soon as you walk into and out of a room. I am not a fan of the same girly flowery smelling perfume that has been sold to us over and over for the last 50 years. This perfume is so innovative and so beautiful, not to mention the actual bottle that it comes in. It truly is something to Marvel at how to say without a doubt it is the most beautiful perfume bottle that I have in my collection. I will wear this until the end of time! There is something so seductive and so alluring about it I cannot explain it you have to just smell it for yourself! There is a little bit of coffee bean on 1st Spritz, but that warms up into a beautiful vanilla almost like you're in some sort of coffee house or something I can't even explain it. And it turns into some vanilla sex dream. It truly is the stuff perfume lovers have been waiting for. I can't believe it took me this long to try it!
West Branch, MI
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Brittany K.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Brittany K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been hearing of this perfume for a while now, and it’s ridiculously expensive in full size. So, I bought a sample for $30 from Macy’s to test it out first. I do see why many women love this one. It’s got a powerful woman kind of mysterious depth to its notes although we know what they are... it makes you keep smelling it many times to really get your mind around what you’re smelling. It definitely does not take much to do the job. The vanilla is prominent, and the coffee mixed with it gives it a kind of addictive layer to the scent. It’s not sweet. It’s not floral. It’s not granny. It’s just an enigmatic scent that someone deserves an award for mastering. It is elegant, mysterious, sexy, confident, and unique. I’m on the border of really liking it and loving it. But I’m still on the search for that smellgasm holy grail that is just right for me in every way. As much as I would recommend this perfume, it’s still unfortunately just not MY signature scent...however I will still be rocking the crap out of it! It’s a great one to have in the family.
Bolivar
This perfume is absolutely amazing. My husband told me to go in to Sephora and pick a couple of perfumes I'd like to have, and send him a picture of said perfumes. I smelled all of the YSL perfumes, and, even though I loved them all- this is my absolute favorite. Of course I have smelled it before, but I just needed it. I sent him three pictures of the same bottle, because this the one I wanted. Of course, YSL isn't cheap, but it's also not ridiculously expensive. I figure $100 is pretty average for a good bottle of perfume, and generally they will last me quite awhile. Generally. However, since Christmas, I have almost used this entire bottle, because I want to wear it every single day. I haven't switched out to my others. I love this perfume, and will definitely be re-purchasing. The bottle is also stunning, I keep it on display. I actually want all of the Opium perfumes, just to have the bottles on display. If someone is wanting to get you a perfume as a gift, and you love a deep spicy aroma, you will love this perfume. Even if you go in heavy, it is not at all overwhelming. It's a light scent, but it lasts a very long time. I don't, generally, have to respray, and I always get asked what I am wearing/compliments. I LOVE this perfume!
Little Neck, NY
This. Is. My. Absolute. FAVORITE! It's such a lovely, sultry scent that is undeniably irresistible, no wonder why it's such a big hit with many others. I have been wearing this for a little over year now and I'm still just as obsessed with it as I was when I first tried it. I used to like the sweet florally scents but I decided to switch it up and go for a darker(?), more seductive type of scent. I feel like I really hit the jackpot with this one.The warm notes of coffee and vanilla pair so well and compliments my skin really nicely. It's a powerful scent but I found that it isn't as overwhelming as many other perfumes that I've tried, many with that really pungent scent that kind of hurts your nose. I also found that it lasts a good amount of time but ultimately, the pH level of your skin is a determining factor of how long the smell will last!It has always been my goal to be a part of the "that-girl-who-always-smells-good" club and I swearrr, this got me in instantly with how many compliments I've gotten since I started wearing it. If you want to be a part of that club, I highly recommend you try it!Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Bloomington, IL
I bought this perfume based on all the rave reviews. Initially, when I bought it, I wasn't a huge fan. I thought it was too heavy and "dark", so it sat on my shelf with my other perfumes and collected dust until one day I decided to try it again....low and behold, I fell in love with it. I'm not sure why I didn't like it upon first impression, but maybe it was because I wasn't used to it. It is a intricate, deep, dramatic scent, that I think is best for date night and evening wear instead of an everyday scent, but it makes me feel sultry, sexy, and mysterious. It is definitely a sweet smell, but hard to describe. I definitely smell rich, vanilla and caramel notes with and undertone of coffee and something else. I have gotten compliments on this perfume when I wear it and it seems to last most of the day. When I finish this small 10 mL bottle, I am going to purchase the full size. It is a fragrance that any woman who enjoys perfumes should have in her collection.
Torrance, CA
This is my favoriteeee perfume. I know most people would say this is a night time only perfume or a colder months perfume but I disagree. This was the first perfume I ever purchased. I was using body sprays or mists and would only gravitate towards sweet smells and was looking for a perfume that was in the same category but more grown up if you know what I mean. The lady in sephora recommended this to me and I haven’t looked back since. This perfume just ticks all the right boxes. It’s sweet while being sexy. I prefer to wear it in the day night because it’s such a sexy perfume that it grabs the attention of people near by. And it stays for so long! Ugh, i can’t even write more good words about it. Highly recommend for those with a sweet/gourmand preference but are looking for a more mature perfume. You can’t go wrong with this one. It’s a favorite from everyone for a reason.
Received this cute little guy as a complimentary product from Influenster a few years back -- I believe it was the first VoxBox I ever got! That tiny thing lasted me for over a year and a half! Granted, I did not use it everyday, but I used it often enough for people to start asking why I've been smelling especially wonderful. This packs a punch! Very strong fragrance that lasts for hours and all you need a tiny little drop here and there. I dab it onto my wrists and my neck, and sometimes will spritz a tiny bit into my hair so it can last all day long. I tend to use this scent more in the night and during fall/winter months. It's a deep and sweet smelling scent - falls pretty heavy into the vanilla side; so if you're a fan of those scents I recommend you pick it up. I haven't gotten a full size yet, just repurchased the travel one but it has lasted me for so long. Very feminine, seductive, and sexy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Leesburg, FL
I first received a sample of YSL's Black Opium as a "Gift with Purchase" with a makeup order. Having previously never wavered far from my middle-school favorite Britney Spears perfumes and the occasional Bath & Body Works mists, I stuck it in my vanity drawer and forgot about it. When it came up on a beauty favorites list a while later, I decided to take it out and try it. Well, it was one of the best decisions I've made, because I have not stopped wearing it since. Sexy, elegant, and alluring, the scent of Black Opium is unlike anything I have smelled before. It is youthful without smelling like candy and sophisticated without smelling "like a Grandma". While it is on the pricier end of fragrance, it is worth every dime.
Ontario, CA
Although this isn’t my favorite perfume or type of scent that I initially go after, I gave it 5 stars because it’s rare to find a perfume that smells very good, unique, and is long lasting. I would definitely wear without a problem!! The biggest problem that I have with perfumes these days is that they can be expensive designer ones and not smell much at all right after spritzing on even if I try spraying it on my clothes for it to at least linger there. But not with this one! This is a safe bet and doesn’t get old and the interesting coffee notes are noticeable but not in an obnoxious way, but very subtle for those who know it’s in there! Almost gourmand-like in a way (vanilla/caramel but deep with the coffee notes)
Rockville Ctr, NY
Purchased at: Scentbird
Want to be the most desired person in the room? This is just for you! This scent is so intoxicating and breathtaking, it’s impossible for others not to notice. There’s a chocolatey smell to it that I adore but there’s also an underlying smokiness to it that gives it that sexy feel to it. I would wear this on date night or if I am going out with my friends. This scent is a fall & winter scent (for me at least). It has a lot of warm notes in it that is perfect for the fall season specifically! I wore this scent and got so many compliments on it - mostly from my boyfriend. It’s one of his favorite scents of mine. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Toilette

384 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 18 jours
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray ? is it the long lasting and does its smell good?
Eti E. • il y a 18 jours
It lasts a long time but for me its smell is too sweet and annoying.
Richardson, TX
il y a 22 jours
lola B. • il y a 21 jours
Yeahh thats smelll Omg love it😍 when i’m going to A party i put this parfum on and i can smell the parfum the whole night and the day after haha. Manu people ask me wich parfum it is, so people like it. Dont putt to much on because its A heavy smell