BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #1 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

• What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black ...14 Answers
  • What other scents are similar to this??2 Answers
  • I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Has anyone had an issu...5 Answers
Bianca B.
What did I say when I opened these two bottles of YSL Black Opium that I received complimentary from YSL Beauty & Influenster for testing purposes? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Because I am in love!!! It is impossible to pick a favorite so I will adore them both equally. The Original Black Opium kicks us into gear with notes of rich coffee bean, warm vanilla & seductive white flowers. Black Opium Nuit Blanche is a thrilling and brand new interpretation of the coveted Black Opium coffee signature, with hints of magnetizing pink pepper, orange blossom & delicate but powerful white musk. This will not be the last you'll hear from me about my new loves! Join me today on Influester so you too can try the most prestige brands around.

Ashley H.
Hammond
I purchased the 1oz. bottle.  I love this perfume.  I am not very good at describing scents, but this scent is just one note (vanilla) on me and it doesn't really develop at all.  I only wear this one when it is cold out, but i feel that this scent can be worn at any time of the year.  The bottle is glittery, but it does not leave glitter particles everywhere like some of the other bottles that i have.  I don't feel like this scent is for everyone because of how sweet it is and it is definitely a feminine scent.  I have to be careful with how much of this that i spray because it is a silage monster.  I normally over-spray my perfumes, but with this one three sprays will last the entire day without me having to respray.

Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
I bought this 1oz bottle
One of my 3 favorite scents of the moment ( I have a collection but I keep coming back to this one along with my Tom Ford Noir Extreme and Trésor la Nuit from Lancôme).
I absolutely adore scent that seems to possess a personality of their own. Recently a lot of perfume seems to be around the same scents family and/or do not get out of the lot...Not this one. The stronger scents are laying under the sweet notes of this perfume perfectly, without being too overwhelming or present, leaving place for all the other scents to come through. I personnaly don't like floral perfume, however this one was fortunately very subtle with the flower essences. Staying power is exceptional, of all the perfume I possess so far only Tom Ford rivaled this one for me. Spray it in the morning 6am and going to bed at night, after a shower, and I can still smell some small traces of this perfume. A good trick for longevity, spray it on a pulse points right after your shower, it does the trick perfectly!
Strongly recommend this for the woman out there who loves wearing their man scents from time to time, or just plainly love scents that are androdynous.
Shanelle J.
New York City
I give this fragrance a complete 5 out of 5 stars. After purchasing YSL Black Opium, you'll never want to use anything else. I especially love this perfume because it is multifaceted and multifunctional throughout the four seasons. Many of us group our perfumes into categories depending upon the seasonal changes. However, I still see myself using this perfume throughout the upcoming summer months. The perfume is long lasting throughout the day and does not breakdown. Please believe all the hype.
Gicquel A.
What I do is I am an NYC based photographer/ Artistic photographer and I photograph and review my fragrance collections on Instagram. (You can check out my instagram page @capturedbygicquel). I did smell this fragrance at Sephora, during the mother's day and I really liked it. it's very floral and in my opinions (for a younger crowd around 25-30)
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
OMG i am in love! Claimed a free sample size of this scent an it's amazing !
Says the seductively intoxicating fragrance of black coffee vanilla bean an white flowers. Can't wait to buy full size!! Highly recommend it Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
If you’re all about warm, deep earthy smells, you’ll LOVE this perfume. The price is steep (like most YSL products) but is so so worth it. I personally love coffee and am reminded of warm vanilla mixed with espresso when I wear this stuff. It also lasts on my skin ALL day, which is another reason why I find the price to be worthy. It can be worn in all seasons and gives off such a ‘warm n’ cozy’ smell. I’m definitely a fan; would recommend!
Charmaine C.
San Diego
Y’ALL!!! I never even heard if this item till I got a sample of from my Sephora play last week.. & I have been asking myself since “ WHERE TF HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?” Seriously, I would give this item 10/10. It has a sweet feminine smell with a hint of mild musky.. nothing overwhelming, just PERFECT! I spent the whole day sniffing my wrist and it lasted all day! i can’t wait to go to Sephora to buy ! Or maybe I can talk the BF into it 🤪
Victoria D.
I love Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray!!! It's such a lovely smell that last all day. I got the 50ml bottle, and a little goes a long way. The first thing you smell is pink pepper and sweet orange blossom. The heart is made up of coffee notes, with hints of Jasmine. To finish it off you'll get traces of warm vanilla.
Iris B.
I got this product as a Valentine's Day present and it smells absolutely amazing! It has been one of my favorite scents for 2 years straight and the only scent that doesn't give me a headache. The scent is very soft and feminine like vanilla and musk but also luxurious. I came across this brand of perfumes from one of my patients. She would wear the original Opium scent by YSL and every time she would get on the elevator the whole elevator would fill with this luxurious scent. I asked her one day what scent she was wearing and she said YSL Opium that her daughter had gotten her from France. Next thing I know I go online trying to find the same scent. Since the Black Opium was new at that time I decided to check them out in store and I fell in love with. Black Opium is a more youthful smell than the original Opium but nether-less both are excellent scents!
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Laa M.
tangier
What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black opium 😍😍 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells