Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand
Style: Glamorous, Rock Spirit, Addiction
Top Notes: Green Tangerine, Pear
Middle Notes: Jasmine Tea Petal, Orange Flower Petal
Base Notes: Green Coffee, White Woody

Para que temporada lo utilizarías ??
Never tried this ? What are yiur thoughts??
Es de larga duración la fragancia?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,033 reviews
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Angel H.
I received this as a sample from Ulta. I have used this is the past and ran out. I was excited for the sample but that lasted 2 uses so I better buy another bottle lol. It’s woodsy and sensual. I love this scent. Everyone I know that owns this loves it. Definitely recommend to try.
Emily H.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Emily H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite winter perfumes! It’s warm and sweet and just a little bit spicy. It makes me smell like a fresh batch of cookies. I love that the smell stays with me all day and a little bit goes a long way.
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lindsay D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have way too many perfumes, but this YSL Black Opium is one that I will continue to buy forever. The notes on this perfume are exquisitely blended and not too sharp on any particular note. The fragrance opens with pink pepper and pear, wish a touch of orange blossom. The middle is coffee bean, jasmine, bitter almond and licorice (I know it sounds strange but trust me…) The base notes are patchouli, vanilla, cashmere and cedar woods. I don’t know how they formulated this, or who the nose is behind the creation, but this fragrance is intoxicating. I think it is a perfect modern gourmand for Fall/Winter. I just got my bottle out to try it on again as I rotated out my bottles from my warmer seasoned perfumes, and I cannot stop smelling my wrists. It is addicting. I deducted a star for based on the longevity. It is moderate, but for the price point I wish it lasted through the whole day. Still a sexy all time favorite and head turner. 💜
Angela S.
Southside, AL
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Apparently everyone here loves this as much as I do! YSL’s Black Opium is a coffee, chocolate, white flower and vanilla powerbomb. It lasts on me a good 5 hours. The sillage is fair, hovering close to the skin, but ppl will still give you compliments! Recommend if you like unique and sexy scents. As always… try before you buy!
Ewa B.
1,086 reviews
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum It’s a staple scent in my house. Very heavy, sweet, dark and mysterious. I would say that it’s suitable more for mature women rather than teenager. Scent lingers and stays very long on the skin. The bottle is also very interesting and looks very nice on your vanity.
Jennifer T.
Westminster
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jennifer T.
This scent fits its name. ADDICTING like OPIUM. I normally get tired of scents easily so I don’t typically buy large sizes. This one is a must though. The 3 oz lasts me forever. I’ve had it for over two years and I barely put a dent in it. It smells sexy with notes of vanilla and coffee. But not overwhelming. This is one of my perfumes that lasts me days. I’m telling you I will spray on my clothes a bit and it will stay there for two days. Its so elegant and works for ages 18+ I feel. Super sophisticated and smells expensive. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum
Labiba R.
Mineola, NY
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Labiba R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is ‘ HER HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2021’ in ulta beauty. Absolutely loveeee this mini perfume set! You get 13 samples. I have also tagged the perfumes in this post which comes in this collection. The total value of this collection is 200$ but you can grab it just for 39.50$! It’s so worthhhh it to me so had to get my hands on it!😍 #ultabeauty #herholidaycollection #fallvibes #getready with me Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Edp Versace Dylan Turquoise Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4-oz. Valentino Voce Viva Intensa Eau de Parfum Intensa PINROSE Secret Genius Eau de Parfum Kate Spade New York 3.4 fl oz Eau de Parfum Estee Lauder Beautiful Belle Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz. Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. DefineMe Women's Kahana Crystal Infused Perfume Mist, 0.95 fl oz Clinique Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Ariana Grande's R.e.m. Perfume 1.7oz Clinique Happy Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Gabrielle V.
Succasunna, NJ
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Gabrielle V.
Love love love this perfume!! Smells amazing and very sexy. It has kind of a fruity, yet spicy scent that works great on everyone. It’s kind of pricey but definitely worth it!
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Rosemarie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was super lucky to receive this cute mini of this fragrance from Sephora. This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. When this first came out and I saw the description including coffee, I became intrigued. This is a very warm and sweet fragrance. A gourmand scent infused with coffee and white flowers, this scent profile really smells utterly lovely. It’s such a unique scent that’s very feminine and modern, but also feels timeless.
Caitlin J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Caitlin J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells amazing ! You only need one or two sprays and you are good to go. It’s my favorite kind of Woody/earthy scent… a mixtureYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum of coffee, white flowers,& vanilla. It will last for hours & you are sure to stand out with this one.

569 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bertrande D.
il y a 2 mois
Eliane D. il y a 2 mois
Bonjour, c'est un parfum assez fort, qui a beaucoup de caractère et de tenue, il est épicé!