Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum

The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand
Style: Glamorous, Rock Spirit, Addiction
Top Notes: Green Tangerine, Pear
Middle Notes: Jasmine Tea Petal, Orange Flower Petal
Base Notes: Green Coffee, White Woody

Is this product worth the price?
What are the notes in this fragrance? Do you like it?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum!
Gabrielle V.
Succasunna, NJ
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Gabrielle V.
Love love love this perfume!! Smells amazing and very sexy. It has kind of a fruity, yet spicy scent that works great on everyone. It’s kind of pricey but definitely worth it!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This scent is so divine. It’s sweet and sultry and deep. I love the vanilla notes in it. And then you can start to smell of coffee and then the hint of white flowers comes through. It’s a quite beautiful scent. Can’t wait to get a full bottle!
A K.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by A K.
This has been my favorite fall/winter fragrance for the past few years and I still haven’t found anything better than this. It’s a warm vanilla scent, which I’m usually not a fan of but it’s done so well in this fragrance, especially mixed with the hint of coffee that has me so addicted. It has a cozy and comforting feel that I love in the cooler months. The silage and projection are so amazing that people ask me what perfume I’m wearing even at the end of the day. I’ve gotten so many relatives and friends hooked on this fragrance and really recommend stopping by a fragrance counter to sample it if you haven’t yet. I seriously cannot rave enough about this perfume!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Christine B.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Christine B.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum I know that this is a very popular scent and although many avoid it because of its commonality I received a sample of it from Bzzagent in return for my honest opinion and review… Boy I’m glad I got this! The scent is very hard to find in comparison, the warm, sweet but subtle femininity of this fragrance is hard to match. It has such a mysterious yet familiar scent to it and I also find that it performs differently on different people. For me it has a sweetness but it also has a sort of musk body to it that lingers on the skin and makes you think of effortless femininity. I got a sample and for the longest time I actually avoided this fragrance because of its popularity but I have since been convinced of its genius and I am now a true fan. I will be getting the full bottle
Keira E.
So full of coffee and vanilla notes while being sweetly spicy! I have purchased lots of the classics, like Flowerbomb, Cinema, and the classic Opium, and generally gravitate toward orientals-- Tom Ford Black Orchid being one of my signatures, but Black Opium is a different fragrance! I have never smelled coffee blended as expertly and delicately with vanilla and spices as it's done in this fragrance. This is a good alternative to switch up from TF Black Orchid, while being something unique and delicious on its own!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Evangelia E.
Charlotte, NC
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Evangelia E.
Purchased at: Macy's
Black Opium is popular, and for good reason! It’s unique enough that it doesn’t smell like every other feminine, floral perfume, but is well-liked by almost everyone. It’s a warm fragrance that made me realize I prefer spicy oriental scents to florals. It’s very sexy, but still appropriate for everyday use. I definitely detect the pink pepper and pear as top notes when it first goes on, some coffee and jasmine, and its lovely base of vanilla with patchouli, cedar, and cashmere. I find that it has moderate wear, around 5-6 hours on my skin, and medium silage that isn’t too overpowering if you’re around people. I’ve worn this for at least 5 years, since high school, and it’s still my favorite mainstream fragrance. I wear it very often, probably once a week. The bottle is pretty too, it’s elegant and sparkly!
isaiah 3.
Fontana, CA
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by isaiah 3.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my signature scent . I wear this one almost all the time . It’s a very sexy smell somethn similar to a Victoria secret perfume unlike most of ysl perfumes which I feel are usually older women / high class type of scents if you know what I mean .
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Shawna H.
I absolutely love this perfume sweet calm smell it last through out the day I always get complements when wearing it definitely should Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum try this if haven't already not to strong just right!!!
Alinee M.
San Jose, CA
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alinee M.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alinee M.
Purchased at: Perfumania
Okay girls I really want to know how many of you like sweets fragrances? I’m really in love with this perfume I recommend it for all girls like me that likes smell sweet all day. The smell can be located meters away and not tidal like others🥰Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tina I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a present and love the mysterious bold aroma. Spray it on once and the scent lasts all day.

485 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ilana V.
Northbrook, IL
il y a 13 jours
Aisha P. il y a 13 jours
Use uncented oil a tiny drop then spray on it and rub on that area like neck or hand or where ever
Emma P.
il y a 14 jours
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum have you tried this and if so is it worth it?
lorena M. il y a 14 jours
yes, you’ll get loads compliments along with it but perosnally i think it’s overrated if ur looking for a seductive going out smell, amazing perfume overall