BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #16 in Perfume for Her

Black Opium.

The new feminine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent.

Highly addictive.  Seductively intoxicating.

Like a shot of adrenaline, the rich coffee bean notes jolt the senses with a high dose of energy, becoming softer and more feminine with the white flowers of jasmine sambac. The sweet sensuality of vanilla beans wraps the fragrance into a gourmand, voluptuous signature.

Black, not a color, an attitude.

Top Notes: Vanilla Bean

Mid Notes: White Flowers

Base Notes: Black Coffee

• What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black ...14 Answers
  • What other scents are similar to this??1 Answers
  • I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Has anyone had an issu...5 Answers
Ashley M.
Nashville, TN
I can not brag enough about this perfume. I have never thought twice about spending over $50 for perfume but this is a banger. If you are dating someone expects to get engaged if you are single, expect to get all the dates if you are engaged your wedding date will be moved up, and if you are married well your partner gonna be on levels with you smelling like the most heavenly being. The scent is a perfect combination of bitter and sweet.  Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray
Shanelle J.
New York City
I give this fragrance a complete 5 out of 5 stars. After purchasing YSL Black Opium, you'll never want to use anything else. I especially love this perfume because it is multifaceted and multifunctional throughout the four seasons. Many of us group our perfumes into categories depending upon the seasonal changes. However, I still see myself using this perfume throughout the upcoming summer months. The perfume is long lasting throughout the day and does not breakdown. Please believe all the hype.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
OMG i am in love! Claimed a free sample size of this scent an it's amazing !
Says the seductively intoxicating fragrance of black coffee vanilla bean an white flowers. Can't wait to buy full size!! Highly recommend it Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum
Cassia E.
Appealing sweet scent with some depth to it. But imho it isnt a patch on original Opium. The basic idea is good, but I think it would be much more balanced with a stronger coffee scent, and some spice in the drydown. I'd recommend Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa as a much more balanced marriage of coffee and white flower notes. Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I went to Sephora and saw the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum and I was drawn to it... I had to smell it and it smelled AMAZING! Soooo AMAZING that I got a sample and I’ve worn nothing but the original Burberry for almost 20 years! It’s rich and loud, just how I like my perfume, but if you’re looking for something milder try the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.... It’s not a perfume that I like but everyone’s different and your body chemistry is different... What smells good on you might smell terrible on someone else so give it a try and if it doesn’t work out for you, then there are plenty more perfumes to try!!!
Charmaine C.
San Diego
Y’ALL!!! I never even heard if this item till I got a sample of from my Sephora play last week.. & I have been asking myself since “ WHERE TF HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?” Seriously, I would give this item 10/10. It has a sweet feminine smell with a hint of mild musky.. nothing overwhelming, just PERFECT! I spent the whole day sniffing my wrist and it lasted all day! i can’t wait to go to Sephora to buy ! Or maybe I can talk the BF into it 🤪
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t get enough of this scent!! It’s a warm and musky vanilla that is so seductive the first time I used it my boyfriend couldn’t keep his hands off me. I now use it a few times a week and catch myself smiling my wrist every chance I get. The only thing that knocks a star off of it for me is that it doesn’t have great staying power, I feel like after a couple of hours the scent really dissipates. I wish it lasted longer!I
Amanda H.
Middletown
I kept hearing amazing thing about this perfume and was so happy to receive it as a sample from Ulta. Well ladies this is it. This is the HG of HG products. This is such a beautiful warm scent. It also lasts FOR EVER. I can still smell it the next day and it only takes 1 or 2 sprits. It is worth every penny and then some. The bottle is absolutely stunning and feels expensive (as it should) and looks amazing on my vanity.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
First and foremost I do LOVE this perfume. The scent is perfect for me and one of my favorites. It smells spicy yet sweet with hints of coffee and floral tones. It’s a bit pricey but it’s actually cheaper for a 1 ounce than many other perfumes I own. The bottle is elegant and looks beautiful on a vanity. My biggest issue with this perfume is that it does not last whatsoever. I got to the point where I would use 5-7 sprays and within an hour I couldn’t even smell a hint of it on myself. I don’t notice issues with some of my other high end brands fading like this so ultimately I returned it and bought something else. If the scent lasted all day like a normal perfume it would definitely be one of my favorites, but for the price and the way it lasts, I would not purchase this.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
At first I was really unsure if this I thought it came on too sweet and too strong. But boy was I wrong after about 15 min of wearing it settled really nicely and I get compliments everywhere I go when wearing it even by the end of the day. It’s one of my must haves :)
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Laa M.
tangier
What is your favorite perfume ? For me the best is black opium 😍😍 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells