BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #3 in Fragrance for Her

Black Opium.

The new feminine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent.

Highly addictive.  Seductively intoxicating.

Like a shot of adrenaline, the rich coffee bean notes jolt the senses with a high dose of energy, becoming softer and more feminine with the white flowers of jasmine sambac. The sweet sensuality of vanilla beans wraps the fragrance into a gourmand, voluptuous signature.

Black, not a color, an attitude.

Top Notes: Vanilla Bean

• What is your favorite perfume? Mine is Yves Saint Laurent Black O...7 Answers
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What did I say when I opened these two bottles of YSL Black Opium that I received complimentary from YSL Beauty & Influenster for testing purposes? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Because I am in love!!! It is impossible to pick a favorite so I will adore them both equally. The Original Black Opium kicks us into gear with notes of rich coffee bean, warm vanilla & seductive white flowers. Black Opium Nuit Blanche is a thrilling and brand new interpretation of the coveted Black Opium coffee signature, with hints of magnetizing pink pepper, orange blossom & delicate but powerful white musk. This will not be the last you'll hear from me about my new loves! Join me today on Influester so you too can try the most prestige brands around.
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a mini sample of this last year and this year again. This has got to be one of my favorite fragrances I've ever come across. It is such a a sweet smooth smell I can't get over it. First of all I loved the brand, second the bottle is so aesthetically pleasing and third the smell and wear are 100% amazing. It is very strong, but not in a bad way, so you only need 2 spritz at most. I spray on in the morning and it will last ALL day; like I said it's not bad how strong it is. It's not one of those perfumes where you immediately start choking on how strong it is! I keep walking past this every time I'm in Sephora dying to get it! I would highly recommend to others! Especially to people who love the sweet sandalwood-y smell!
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small sample of this awhile ago and I can't get enough of it. It smells so seductive and sexy yet very girly. Floral scents come together with a coffee and vanilla touch behind it. Great for a date night out or even a girls night out. I love that I feel empowered wearing this scent. Great for someone who's a bit more mature. A little goes a long way and for me it lasts all day.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume it’s such a nice scent it’s a nice cool scent and it lasts so long. I always get complimented when I wear it which is a lot of the time! I alternate with a few other perfumes but I always like to wear this one when I go out at night. It’s a very sexy smell it’s very intoxicating. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it lasts a long time so it’s so worth it!
Karlee C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to love this perfume, but it is only mediocre to me. I enjoy the scent when I first spray it, however it doesn’t seem to have very much staying power. No one ever notices or compliments the fragrance, which usually happens when I wear other perfumes. I don’t think that is worth the expensive price tag, but it is decent and has beautiful packaging.
Heather A.
central
Beauty Junkie Expert
FAVORITE perfume ... ever. The bottle is beautiful and the fragrance lasts on me ALL DAY! I get compliments as well and I tell them YSL black opium !! And they’re like wow I need to pick that up!!!!! 😮 it’s amazing the feedback I get when wearing this out. It smells so Devine I highly recommend everyone out there to try this out . It’s remarkable ✨⭐️ 10/10
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love as soon as I tried it. It is addictive, very sensual. I can wear it every single day at any times. I have gotten many compliments on this fragrance, this is totally captivating, it has a very unusual combination of flowers, vanilla and coffee creating different notes that stimulate your senses in many different ways, it is perfect for any season of the year, this collection is very sensual and pleasant, for some reason you just want more and more of it.
I got it complimentary for testing purposes
Vonda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore the entire line of the original Opium for years. I was so disappointed when YSL changed the formulation, it just wasn't the same. Lucky for me I ordered every last bottle of the bath oil when they discontinued it. I add it to the new formula and bring it back to it's original beauty. As for Black Opium it's absolutely incredible. I love the floral fragrance that still resembles the original sweetness. If you love dark sweet fragrances, this is perfect for you ♥
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
Beauty Junkie Expert
t's a scent worth trying. This is one of the scents most people love, although it will take a while for your nose to get used to the perfume because it's nothing like you've ever tried before. I would get this as a present for my mother or my aunt for Christmas.Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! You only need one spritz and you will be smelling fabulous all day into the night. The scent sticks to you so you don’t need to carry a pocket size around. The scent is warm but still has a sweet note in it. I received so many compliments. It is a little pricey but I bought it from ulta when they had a points offer of 3x the point for members when making a perfume fragrance! They always have points offer so if you’re a member I would buy there to get even more for your money. Since you don’t have to spray and spray this perfume to get long lasting wear, you definitely get your moneys worth!
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I have been lusting after this for awhile. How would you say is the staying power...is it long lasting? Does anyone know if it comes in a rollerball?