BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Awaken your skin with a jolt of Black Opium’s signature notes of coffee and vanilla bean. The luxurious texture of the lotion instantly moisturizes the skin, leaving a subtle veil of sparkles that make the skin shimmer.

Family: Floral
Style: Addictive and Energetic
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Pear
Middle Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Orange Flower
Base Notes: Coffee Accord, Vanilla, Patchouli Essence

• My skin gets so dry all year round how well is it1 Answers
Eva M.
One word: delectable. This fragrance is total VIBES. It’s so complex and sultry. I love this lotion because it gives you that slight glow & provides an ample amount of fragrance. It’s perfect for date night in OR out.
Megan C.
brandon, ms
This is so smooth and smells just as good as the perfume! I happened to get both from my mom! This is my go to scent. I don’t know what I’ll do if they ever discontinue it. I will buy both the lotion and perfume again soon!
Destiny F.
Little Rock Air Force Base
love love love this lotion. smells so great & i love that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky. great price to. the smell is so sweet and strong. i definitely recommend this product.
Kristin A.
Homewood
This is definitely a beautiful product with the shimmery glitters in it, and an intoxicating scent. However I didn’t like the consistency of the lotion and how it felt on my skin. It doesn’t provide enough moisture and the scent doesn’t linger very long. However, it does make your skin glow and look beautiful, so it kind of depends on what your looking for. The scent itself is addictive.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Love this product. Got is as a gift from my mom. I love the shimmers and the smell. I use it everyday! I like it almost better than the perfume. My mom got it at Dillard's. We would def get some more when we run out!
Rohanna F.
Ardmore, PA
This letter is great for people who have sensitive skin I want to replenish it while giving it’s feeling smooth and shiny. It is very soft and has a great smell to it. Overall I would definitely recommend this product
I am seriously OBSESSED with this scent. The perfume is on my *Wish list* for Christmas already. I tried the perfume and lotion is Ulta, and i fell in LOVE! The lotion stayed on my skin for hours, and made my arms and hands really smooth. The scent is out of this world with notes of peach and patchouli thats to DIE for. This will definitely be my next bottle of perfume. I am a perfume finatic, and this scent is EVERYTHING.
Roxanna P.
Liberty, TX
This smell is to die for, not super moisturizing though. If you’re looking for something to make the scent last even longer than the perfume alone, this is great.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
If you have the $$ I say go for it, but I thought this was going to be a more moisturizing fluid as stated. I have dry skin, so this didn't work for me at all. The consistency is a gel, and it dried out my skin. The scent is amazing and I love how it has glitter in it, but they should make a creamier base body lotion and I'd be all for that!
Kainat !.
Wilmette, IL
I just got a sample of this today when I purchased a gift for my significant other. I opened the lid and it didn’t smell pleasant to me at all. However, when I rubbed it on the back of my hand, it smelled AMAZING and I can’t stop sniffing it! I’ve given it 4 stars because I don’t know how long it will last on me. It is a very warm and inviting scent. Just in time for Fall and Winter, this will be my go to for the cooler weather!
Alex O.
Gravesend
My skin gets so dry all year round how well is it

Sephora