BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Exclusive to Sephora, Black Opium is the new highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Black is not a color, but an attitude fascinating and seductively intoxicating. The opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose. Notes: Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood Essence, Patchouli Essense. Style: Addictive. Floral. Energetic. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Smells incredible!! The only reason I give it four stars is because real tree has a perfume that smells EXACTLY like this and only cost me 15$ for this same size. It still smells great and who doesn’t love YSL anything!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I have two of the travel size bottle and cant get enough! This scent is sexy and makes you want to keep putting on more. By far, this perfume is long lasting, can it get any better? I wish the full size bottle wasn't so expensive.
MELISSA B.
I received this sample to try from Sephora. I was very excited to get it and it smells pretty good. Warm and a bit woodsy. It's a pleasant scent but it's not my type of perfume.
Steph L.
I bought this at Sephora and I love it! The packaging for the original size ones are beautiful, but I never finish a bottle because I like to rotate perfumes so this was perfect! And I love that you can carry it on the go and reapply easily when needed.
Asia U.
Love this spray ! It has an adult smell but does not smell like nail polish remover like many scents. The bottle is beautiful and easy to put anywhere. It is glass so I keep it in the box. The sent also last a long time and is a noticeable sweet smell but not overwhelming . I would buy this 100x again
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This perfume makes me feel rich, powerful, sexy, and sweet :) I was certain I would get a compliment from my boyfriend, but his response in comparing it to a family member was disappointing. Doesn't matter, because that doesn't change the fact that I love this scent! Would definitely spend the money on the full size!
Amber K.
huber heights , OH
Great scent for women in their 20's!! The smell is sexy and bold and more appropriate for night time rather than daytime!! It last a good 5 hours on me before fading but the scent lingers!!! I am almost done with this bottle and will buy another one soon!!!
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
My favorite fragrance- and purse sized! Do be careful, though, because they are pretty fragile. I broke my first one right after purchasing.... but it didn't stop me from buying another! Just be cautious! :)
Erica W.
If you're looking for a signature scent that's not over powering with a grown but not grandma feel to it, you need to try this. You don't need much, it lasts all day, and it's not so strong as to not slap you in the face but not so soft that you can't smell it at all and make someone want to get closer to get another smell. I haven't had it very long, and I've already made a dent because I reach for it daily. I'm definitely going to need to get the full size soon.
Beauty D.
Love this scent. I get so many compliments when i wear this. Its sweet yet spicy and the perfect amount of each. I dont know of anything that smells like this. Very good and sexy!
Jasmin F.
Brentwood
How much is a full bottle ?
Jasmin F.
Brentwood
How much is a full bottle ?
Chanelle H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone have the full size bottle of this product and is the smell the same or slightly different? I ask because when I purchased the full size of the l'homme it was slightly different from the travel size. Thanks in advance!