Add a Photo

By YVES SAINT LAURENT
#517 in Fragrance for Her
Exclusive to Sephora, Black Opium is the new highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Black is not a color, but an attitude fascinating and seductively intoxicating. The opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose. Notes: Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood Essence, Patchouli Essense. Style: Addictive. Floral. Energetic.
Photos (9)
Erica W.
Erica W.

If you're looking for a signature scent that's not over powering with a grown but not grandma feel to it, you need to try this. You don't need much, it lasts all day, and it's not so strong as to not slap you in the face but not so soft that you can't smell it at all and make someone want to get closer to get another smell. I haven't had it very long, and I've already made a dent because I reach for it daily. I'm definitely going to need to get the full size soon.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Albuquerque, NM

For years, I swore by V&R Flowerbomb. It was my signature scent..until someone sent me a bottle of black opium. It is a stunning fragrance. It's sensual but not overwhelmingly so, it's the perfect scent to transition from day to night. This is my absolute favorite fragrance so I keep the travel version with me at all times, just in case I need a late night touch up ;)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN

I've wanted to try this fragrance since the moment I heard about it. I used to buy the 3.4oz size of every fragrance I bought, but I've since learned better. I bought the purse spray size of this one and now I regret not buying a larger size. It smells so dang good! It's not too heavy to wear during the day but it's also perfect for a night out.
Kamille G.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA

This perfume makes me feel rich, powerful, sexy, and sweet :) I was certain I would get a compliment from my boyfriend, but his response in comparing it to a family member was disappointing. Doesn't matter, because that doesn't change the fact that I love this scent! Would definitely spend the money on the full size!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Columbia, SC

I have YSL's Black Opium in a travel sized perfume. It's perfect for sticking in my carry-on and I just love the scent of it. It's a perfect price point for it's size and quality as well. I would definitely recommend it to others, and would recommend that people check out all of YSL's scents as I like a lot of them.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

This smells heavenly. I love warm, spiced scents with sandalwood notes and this delivers. It lasts a while and softly permeates whatever you spray it on. I have a few scarves that will smell heavenly this winter. I also have extremely sensitive skin and haven't had any rash issues, this is worth the splurge.
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD

I simply adore this perfume. It smells almost identical to Stella McCartney's Rose Absolute before she discontinued it (my favorite fragrance of all time). I truly hope YSL keeps this around for a long time. If you are old enough to have tried Stella McCartney's Rose Absolute, you will love Black Opimum.
Brielle C.
Brielle C.

I bought this scent because I heard rave reviews on it from Vicky Logan. Let's just say it lived up to the hype! It has some floral & woodsy notes but it's really feminine & very mature. It's long lasting as well which is a plus. I got lots of compliments today so I will be getting a full size bottle!
Amie C.
Amie C.
Lake Balboa, CA

DELICIOUS! I bought this purse spray and I adore it. It's a nice, sturdy spray bottle that is perfect for travel. The scent itself is warm and sweet. It's definitely sexy as well so I use it more for an evening scent. It lasts a long time on my skin and I'm definitely getting a full size bottle next.
Shannon
Shannon

Smells absolutely amazing. Definitely a more sophisticated, grown up smell which I love. Very deep and warm. Also very strong and lasts a decent amount of time on my skin. My only complaint is that i feel like there's not a lot of product in the spray, but I definitely plan on buying the full size.
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Brentwood
How much is a full bottle ?
Chanelle H.
Chanelle H.
Philadelphia, PA

Does anyone have the full size bottle of this product and is the smell the same or slightly different? I ask because when I purchased the full size of the l'homme it was slightly different from the travel size. Thanks in advance!

Join Now