Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum

Belle d`Opium is the new addiction by Yves Saint Laurent a fragrance that is a disconcertingly bewitching new oriental. It is a true olfactory manifesto and a profusion of rare and precious ingredients: Casablanca Lily blends with spicy Incense and
mysterious overtones of a Nargileh accord.

Can U offer me the belle d'opium parfum plz?
I want it pls how can i get it
Is this a frangrance during summer and winter?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles
Yves Saint Laurent's Opium line is fantastic. All of the perfumes in the collection offer a rich, sensual scent that is perfect for a night out. I received a sample size of Belle D'Opium from Sephora and now that I'm out I think I'll have to purchase a larger one, it was the perfect spritz to top off any night time look.
Englewood, FL
I’m a huge fan of Yves Saint Laurent Perfumes. I rate this one 3 stars simply because it’s just good. YSL has a wonderful line of perfumes, and I considered this spray one of their more average fragrances.
Very soft and not too overwhelming in smell. Its really soft and at a good value. It doesnt feel sticky or heavy on the skin and its in a gorgeous bottle that can go anywhere i love this scent and i dont see room for improvement.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been obsessed with Belle Opium since the day it dropped! I never really smelled anything like it in other Yves perfumes. It's got really beautiful tones to it. The more that i wear it, the more things i find that i love about it. Scent Lasts on skin/ clothes for a long while. I Love the look & feel of the bottle & packaging too! Cute, creative & feminine! 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟
St louis
I love this fragrance on me. The musky bottom notes fit my style (and personality) so well. Anytime I wear this fragrance I definitely get compliments and it lingers after I am gone, which is exactly my type of perfume.
Garden city, MI
This is a sexy perfume, it has very rich smell and it’s long lasting, it’s a little bit pricey but its definitely worth it. I love the shape of the bottle it’s very nice and elegant, I would buy it all over again.
Newport
Oh yes! The opium line again. I can not rave enough about this fragrance. Its the most amazing line of scents out there! Definitely splurge on yourself and give this a try. The smell lasts all day, everyone wants to know what that delectable perfume is that you are wearing, and it even boosts that confidence to know you smell wonderfully.
Carson city, NV
This cologne is not cheap so you definitely get what you pay for. I only suggest this cologne if you have a specific smell you are going for. I like sweet fresh smelling colognes this is more musky. Only recommending for men like real real men
Los Angeles
This fragrance it reminds me a mysterious and oriental world, is totally perfect for a strong, sensual and independent woman. the bottle it`s cute and classy, nice to have it in the perfume`s collection. It has floral, sweet and fruity base. I would definitely buy it again.
Biloxi, MS
I'm not really a fan of this at all. It's not too intense, but not my favorite scent either. I don't know how to properly describe what type of scent this is, but at least the packaging looks nice. I would recommend people try before they buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...