Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nikoletta S.Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum uploaded by l'el e.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Belle d`Opium is the new addiction by Yves Saint Laurent a fragrance that is a disconcertingly bewitching new oriental. It is a true olfactory manifesto and a profusion of rare and precious ingredients: Casablanca Lily blends with spicy Incense and
mysterious overtones of a Nargileh accord.

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've been obsessed with Belle Opium since the day it dropped! I never really smelled anything like it in other Yves perfumes. It's got really beautiful tones to it. The more that i wear it, the more things i find that i love about it. Scent Lasts on skin/ clothes for a long while. I Love the look & feel of the bottle & packaging too! Cute, creative & feminine!
🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟
Yevgeniya R.
St louis
I love this fragrance on me. The musky bottom notes fit my style (and personality) so well. Anytime I wear this fragrance I definitely get compliments and it lingers after I am gone, which is exactly my type of perfume.
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
This is a sexy perfume, it has very rich smell and it’s long lasting, it’s a little bit pricey but its definitely worth it.
I love the shape of the bottle it’s very nice and elegant, I would buy it all over again.
ADHARA R.
Los Angeles
This fragrance it reminds me a mysterious and oriental world, is totally perfect for a strong, sensual and independent woman. the bottle it`s cute and classy, nice to have it in the perfume`s collection. It has floral, sweet and fruity base. I would definitely buy it again.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I'm not really a fan of this at all. It's not too intense, but not my favorite scent either. I don't know how to properly describe what type of scent this is, but at least the packaging looks nice. I would recommend people try before they buy.
Pascale R.
Whittier , CA
The packaging is so cute, makes me feel like royalty. This scent is perfect not too strong. Perfect gift for a family member on Christmas. Definitely will recommend if your looking for an venture out of your go to perfumes
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
THE SCENT OF THE CENTURY! I am so devastated they discontinued this scent. It was deep, woody, hints of orchid. Very intoxicating. My perfect nighttime scent without being musky. Was very romantic.
Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
YSL has amazing scents and this is one of them! Last me all day and I always get compliments on how good I smell! It’s sweet but bitter making it a perfect balance!
Vera M.
Gold River, CA
A really nice scent, lasts very long and I've received compliments for it when I've worn it. The scent is unique, which I like. It is pricey, but perfume generally is, so it isn't outlandish. I really like the bottle and overall look of it, a very nice product all around.
Miranda B.
wonderful smelling perfume. I wear this almost every day and have people sniffing the air when I walk by asking "what is that amazing smell?" I love it and highly recommend it to all of my friends. Also comes in the loveliest little bottle. Incredibly great deal!
katherine a.
What does this smell like in comparison to the original black opium?
Paulina W.
Is this a frangrance during summer and winter?
V E.
How does Belle compare to the original or Black Opium?
Elsa O.
quisiera saber que tal es
l'el e.
Canada Corners
Can U offer me the belle d'opium parfum plz?

Amazon