BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

NEW Touche Eclat Foundation SPF22 8 Hours of beauty sleep in a drop Advanced Formula. The magic light of Touche Eclat in the 1st radiance awakening foundation by YSL Beaute. More fatigue-defying and better flawless coverage than ever. Enriched with the stimulating power of Ruscus Extract, the anti-fatigue formula energizes skin by stimulating micro-circulation and targeting dullness to instantly improve skin brightness and luminosity. Vitamin E protects against free-radicals. Weightless feel. 8 hours of fresh, naturally radiant finish. Application: Touche Eclat Foundation should be applied with the Y-Brush. The new Y-Brush delivers the perfect amount of Touche Eclat Foundation. Pump 2 drops in the well. The brush buffs and distributes product evenly across the skin for a seamless, flawless finish every time. Available in BD10 1 fl oz / 30ml see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jodie F.
Escanaba , MI
I couldn't wait to try this foundation, even though I was so sad they stopped making the original because that's what I wanted! I've since gotten over that because this foundation is the bomb! It is truly beautiful on the skin, it literally gives your face an awakening, as silly as that sounds, it looks like you are being drenched in the perfect light all day long, for reals, it's beautiful. It's very expensive but, it's a designer brand foundation, like they say, you get what you pay for. Lol, I don't always agree with "they", but in this case I do. Bottom line, if you love the look of gorgeous, glowy, uncakey, but somehow natural looking skin, this foundation is for you. I love it, and I highly recommend this. As you can tell from my picture, it's very well loved!

Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the results with this foundation. Claims to improve the look of fatigued skin for up to 8 hours and it works! My skin was radiant and dewy looking way beyond the 8 hours. I have combination/oily skin and it did not make my skin greasy or dry it out. The coverage is medium but can be buffed out with a brush or blender to soften the result on the skin if you like. It oxidized a bit so keep that in mind in terms of shade selection. At night I just sprayed Caudalie Beauty Elixir to refresh and did not have to reapply and it looked beautiful. Ask for a sample at Sephora. Will last you a week! A little goes a long way!
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
My holy grail foundation. This foundation feels so luxurious on the skin. Its not thick at all! It looks and feels just like your skin. Its a good medium coverage foundation that can be buildable to full coverage without it being cakey. I live for this foundation! Its a bit expensive but wo worth it for special nights! It can be used with both a beauty sponge or a brush. It gives you the right amount of luminosity and a healthy glow! Great job Ysl!
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
My new favorite foundation, it's very light and gives my skin a fresh glow. I don't light a lot of heavy makeup so this works perfect. Price wise I always shell out a bit extra because I don't want my skin to be irritated which it often gets by drugstore foundation. I apply with a blender sponge and then spray a facial spray to break it down.
Ashley Marie G.
Hanford, Ca
This is a great product. I tried it and found at the first use and after I was very impressed. For my skin I used with and without setting powder. It proved very affective and with the use of primer it builds coverage. It was a high expense nut better than not getting. I would recommend it to anyone.
Hannah D.
Stafford Springs, CT
I've had this product for about a week now and I really love it. It has a dewy finish and it isn't too pink on my face which I find in a lot of foundations even when they claim to be yellow based. It looks beautiful on the skin, stays on all day without wiping off, and is full coverage. Awesome!!
Rica S.
I am in-love with this product! The formula on it is amazing! Seriously, after putting it on, it's not heavy at all and it doesn't even feel as if you have any foundation on! This product is AH-MAZING!! Needless to say, it's one of my holy grails!!
Samantha K.
One of my all time favorite foundations! If I go back and buy another bottle of a foundation that's how you know I really like it. This one is so pretty and makes my skin look so glowy. Especially when my skin is looking dull or kind of dry.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Tried this on at Sephora and was so disappointed. It was hard to blend and just looked like a layer of thing on top of my face. For it's price it's just not worth it at all. I'm only giving this 3 stars because my friend loves it
Jessi W.
Durham, NC
Beautiful foundation with excellent collie selections for fair skin tones, which is what I am. The main problem I have with this is that it slides right off of my face after maybe 2 hours of wearing it.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
Will this foundation work for someone with dry, flaky skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Is this foundation full coverage or good for oily skin?
Gris H.
Does this foundation give a natural look on dry skin?