BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An all-in-one BB cream that offers five benefits while concealing imperfections and dullness. - Multifunctional formula to create a youthful-looking complexion- Comes in three shades This intensely hydrating complex deeply moisturizes skin all day and corrects the appearance of uneven skintone and imperfections instantly. It contains vitamin C to correct discoloration and rose de mai extract to soften texture. The complex primes and unifies skin, creating a perfect canvas for foundation application. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; and camouflage and color correct the skintone. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sue K.
One of my favorite base products is my YSL Top Secrets All-In-One BB Cream. Yes, it’s super pricey ($52 for 1.3oz). It was one of those late night purchases we all regret the morning after. 😄 But I’m so glad for my moment of insanity because I love this on days when I’m feeling blah. It has sheer coverage that is not really buildable so it’s really for those no makeup days. It gives the skin a nice healthy glow. It’s also very emollient without feeling overly dimethiconey. It just glides on the skin so nicely. It has a lighter gel like feel compared to other BB creams, which can feel a bit heavy on me. Today, I’m feeling slightly sick so I really didn’t want to put on a full face. I just went in with the BB cream all over and Maybelline’s Age Rewind concealer under my eyes. It just helps me look more alive and gives my dry, dull skin a little more moisture. The two cons are that it only comes in 2 shades (Light & Medium) I think some stores list Light as Clear or there was a packaging change because I remember when I picked up a sample I had the shade Clear from the white tube. My full size is in Light in the black tube and it is the same shade. The other con is that it is very heavily fragranced.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
This is the best B.B. cream I have came across and last summer I went on a spree and tried a bunch including Tarte B.B. tinted primer(too thick and made pores look bigger), Eborian B.B. creme au ginsing(good but very matte and thick, makes your skin feel better!), Milk sunshine skin tint (really good but expensive for the amount and very little coverage). Ysl has been the best so far!
Haley S.
Renton, WA
I bought this BB cream a few years ago after having my makeup don’t at Nordstrom. It is amazing! It smells great and it feels so smooth on my skin. It is very pricy at around $50 so I only use it occasionally. Too bad YSL tests on animals, I probably won’t buy it again for that reason.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Not much of a BB cream fan before but after purchasing this from YSL I definitely am now! It gives the coverage of a foundation and it leaves my skin glowy and dewy while making the dullness on my skin disappear. Highly satisfied and I absolutely 100% recommend this product👌🏻
Influenster M.
Best money ever spent! This is literally a holy grail product! I got the Light and it gives me a luminous and evening effect. This fresh and light formula has multi-action benefits for a flawless complexion and it's correcting, uniformity, moisture, radiance and sun protection. Guarded from uva and uvb rays and daily external aggressions, the skin is protected when used with other sun protection measures. I stay perfectly moisturized all day long and radiant, irregularities and imperfections appear corrected. My complexion never looked better, fresh radiant and perfectly uniform, prepared for makeup but not necessary with this. Super worth it and totally recommended👌
Jacqueline Q.
Brownsville, TX
I have the pore refining primer. It is a bit expensive but it is worth buying it. My face feels very fresh and covers my pores. It dries in a second, makes my face softer (it's like a regular primer) and ready to apply my foundation. I look like a porcelain doll.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite BB cream of all time. It takes almost no amount to do a whole face, has incredible coverage for the amount used (way better coverage than other BBs I've tried) and feels very light on the skin. Best of all, it's light enough for my very fair skin and not too yellow (I use the fair shade). I highly, highly recommend!
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this BB cream. The "medium" color matches my skin perfectly. It has sheer, but buildable coverage. I have NOT used it without the TOP SECRET primer in the tube. With the primer, the BB cream lasts all day as my foundation, and doesn't sink into fine lines or emphasize pores.👌🏽✨
Arienette W.
Saskatoon, SK
I’ve been using this for about 6 months and I can’t go back to other brands. I have dry acne prone skin and I’m nearing the end of my twenties. This doesn’t cause breakouts, doesn’t dry me out and has a super light coverage that allows my skin to breathe and still shows my freckles
Abby S.
telford
I bought this when I went to America as I didn’t want to burn my nose and didn’t want to wear make up its so easy to blend and has an ok coverage it lasts all day and it protects your face from the sun aswell as giving you a good face