BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An all-in-one BB cream that offers five benefits while concealing imperfections and dullness. - Multifunctional formula to create a youthful-looking complexion- Comes in three shades This intensely hydrating complex deeply moisturizes skin all day and corrects the appearance of uneven skintone and imperfections instantly. It contains vitamin C to correct discoloration and rose de mai extract to soften texture. The complex primes and unifies skin, creating a perfect canvas for foundation application. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; and camouflage and color correct the skintone. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
This is my favorite BB cream of all time. It takes almost no amount to do a whole face, has incredible coverage for the amount used (way better coverage than other BBs I've tried) and feels very light on the skin. Best of all, it's light enough for my very fair skin and not too yellow (I use the fair shade). I highly, highly recommend!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this BB cream. The "medium" color matches my skin perfectly. It has sheer, but buildable coverage. I have NOT used it without the TOP SECRET primer in the tube. With the primer, the BB cream lasts all day as my foundation, and doesn't sink into fine lines or emphasize pores.👌🏽✨
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Top Secrets all-in-one BB Cream Skintone Per
Best money ever spent! This is literally a holy grail product! I got the Light and it gives me a luminous and evening effect. This fresh and light formula has multi-action benefits for a flawless complexion and it's correcting, uniformity, moisture, radiance and sun protection. Guarded from uva and uvb rays and daily external aggressions, the skin is protected when used with other sun protection measures. I stay perfectly moisturized all day long and radiant, irregularities and imperfections appear corrected. My complexion never looked better, fresh radiant and perfectly uniform, prepared for makeup but not necessary with this. Super worth it and totally recommended👌
Jacqueline Q.
Jacqueline Q.
Brownsville, TX
I have the pore refining primer. It is a bit expensive but it is worth buying it. My face feels very fresh and covers my pores. It dries in a second, makes my face softer (it's like a regular primer) and ready to apply my foundation. I look like a porcelain doll.
Kacee S.
Kacee S.
This is my everyday BB Cream. I liked that it has a good amount of SPF (25) and its light weight. It doesn't take very much product at all to apply, less than a pea sized drop will cover my whole face. I wish YSL put a bit more effort into the packaging, after looking at their other products like lip sticks that have nice ornate gold, a white tube with a gold lid that doesn't stand is disappointing. I think it's positive that my only complaints are about aesthetics, as the formula works great and is long lasting. After applying, I use a translucent powder to set and then seal off with a finishing spray. It lasts all day without budging.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I was sceptical at first, but this is truly wonderful product. It is perfect for no makeup days, when you don't have time or don't want to apply full face. It really perfects your skin. Also it is perfect for summer, because it is very lightweight, but coverage is enough. I noticed that I don't want to use foundation now (only for evening or night out). It is now in black tube.
Pauline V.
Pauline V.
I really like this bb cream. It looks natural but still gives a bit of coverage, nice for a daily basis. The color is alright but the undertone is a bit to pinky for me. The only downside is that it oxydates a bit throughout the day.