BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYves Saint Laurent
Beauté Forever Youth Liberator Y-shape Crème

Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Forever Youth Liberator Y-shape Crème

Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Forever Youth Liberator Y-shape Crème is a firming cream that improves the firmness of the Y-shape created by the face, neck and décolleté. Immediately skin feels more elastic and with continued use, contours appear more defined and sharp. The formula contains Glycanactif, a patented combination of three glycans, to help increase youthful activity in skin cells.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Forever Youth Liberator Y-shape Crème!
How would you rate this product?
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
I sampled this so only had a limited amount of the product. I don't think I used it enough to be able to tell if it really works or not but I did notice that it smells amazing... I wish they would make a lotion of this scent. I used it every night for about 3 days and did not really see a noticeable difference or anything. I would maybe purchase it just for the scent.
Carolina P.
Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Forever Youth Liberator Y-shape Crème uploaded by Carolina P.
Since you apply it you get to feel the cream working, the product describe spf 15 but it got hot on my skin so I didn't feel safe using it on day
Kristen B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great 2 in 1 product. It has the Y serum in it and it’s also a moisturizer. It cost $250 for a jar but it is well worth it and a little goes a long way. I only apply mine at night and use a little more than pea sized and it will last me at least 6 months if not longer. So I think it is well worth the cost when you look at it that way. This is a great product for anyone who does not want to use multiple products in a skincare routine since you just apply and you’re done. I would recommend this product to women in their 20’s and 30’s since it is for anti aging.
Angela C.
Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Forever Youth Liberator Y-shape Crème uploaded by Angela C.
This is so LUXURY!I love this it makes my skin look youthful and just so clear.if you have acne or anything on your face this is your life saver!

Looking for your answer?