Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic Eau De Toilette

Baby Doll Magic by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Baby Doll Magic was launched in 2007. The fragrance features orange, rose hip, white peach and watermelon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Lanham, MD
Baby Doll is one of my favorite fragrances, which is why I bought this. I wanted something like Baby Doll, but different. This is, but not as different as I'd hoped. Upon first spray it smells nearly identical to Baby Doll. With one fragrance on each wrist, I can smell a slight difference, but if you sprayed Baby Doll Magic and told someone it was Baby Doll, they'd probably believe you.
Enfield
YSL has become more popular over the years due to celebrity use and hearing it in popular songs. I have been using the brand for perfumes and colognes for a long time & I will continue to do so. My man loves it, the colognes have a sweet smell & this particular woman’s scent is gorgeous and original, long wearing and sweet
Dixon
Yves Saint Laurent is an amazing brand with unique, one of a kind fragrances! They push the boundaries with their inclusivity of uncommon ingredients otherwise dismissed to bring you a truly unique scent! I highly recommend their products! Their success speaks for itself! Don't just trust me, go try it yourself! You won't be disappointed!
Savannah
I love the light lingering sent it last a very very long time also dont even have tut o use much and the bottle is beautiful.i would come out with a body wash lotion and shampoo ,& conditioner  I am a first time user and I would buy it again
Peoria, AZ
Uff soy una fanática de las aromas , es algo exquisito como todas las de su marca , elegante, delicado, delicioso con esa aroma que tienen un algo único y diferente a los demás
This is a wonderful scent. It isn’t too strong but enough to linger with you for most of the day. Only downside is it is expensive. But also one of my favorite scents. I do think it is worth looking into if you love perfumes like i do.
Madison, GA
Awesome scent and would recommend to anyone looking for a new scent. Another stunning fragrance by this brand which had many wonderful means exciting fragrances to choose from.
This was a great scent for me in my early 20's.  Very sweet, citrusy, and floral.. good lasting power.  The bottle was small, and triangular.  It rolled around which made me fearful it would fall.  It was cheap as I got it on sale.  I wouldnt repurchase.. as i have grown to enjoy a more mature fragrance.  But it is very lovely.
Williamstown, NJ
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Great smell and lasted all day. Worth the money and came in a cute box. This was my first time purchasing and the scent was long lasting and strong. Good value for the price. I’d recommend this to other

Looking for your answer?