Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic Eau De Toilette

Baby Doll Magic by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Baby Doll Magic was launched in 2007. The fragrance features orange, rose hip, white peach and watermelon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Bakersfield, CA
I got this from one of my friends as a birthday Gift she thought it would be funny because she calls me baby doll and it’s baby doll so funny but I do have to say it smells so delicious I never smelled something like oh gosh it smells so good and I have been using it for the past two years and will continue using it until I die or discontinues and if it does discontinues I will buy like 500
Monmouth Junction
In love with this perfume!!! The first time i sprayed it on my self it was literally the one perfume I knew that I would use a lot of it. It has such a nice beautiful women scent and its strong and definitely does not fade away. It stays on all day and has such a nice scent. It is perfect for on the go and you do not have to worry about smelling bad. If you are looking for a new good perfume please try this!!!!
Huntsville
This was a little sweet for my taste but I still liked it. It was gifted to me and typically I like fresh or floral scents but it was still wearable for me. I have had a couple other scents I loved by yves saint Laurent though. Probably wouldn't buy it again myself🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
Hutchinson, PA
I really liked this product! It like this company a lot and it smelt really nice! The only this is that I probably wouldn't buy it for myself just because of the price.
Hedgesville, WV
Baby Doll Magique by Yves Saint Laurent is a fantastic blend of both oriental and spice notes, that combine to create a lovely scent Scent life 6-10 hours Eau De Toilette Romantic Age Group Fragrance Notes Oriental, Spices, Orange
Yorba Linda, CA
One of the first scents I ever fell in love with. Its sexy, sophisticated, flirty, sensual and totally nighttime appropriate. Seems to smell better and better as the night goes on. Lasts a long time as well. I love it!
Orlando, FL
Very beautiful and delicate presentation it immediately calls your attention. Nica size not that big though. Very lovely essence nice to make it an everyday perfume
Louisville, KY
I have never owned this perfume but I have smelled it at my local department store. It smells good, but it just is too bubbly for me personally.
I love this scent it smells so nice i love it like crazy and its so nice and sweet sweet sweet it very good long lastsing bought it at macys

Looking for your answer?